870 Inman Village Parkway Northeast Suite 1, Atlanta • Inman Park
- Amazing Mediterranean cuisine ( & cocktails) in ATL. Love the vibe too!
- "Translating to "heart, captured" in Farsi, Delbar is a love letter to the influential dishes that shaped Fares Kargar’s youth and the women in his life who instilled his deep appreciation for Middle Eastern cooking."
- Best place for Mediterranean food with an awesome atmosphere!
- Sister Louisa’s is quirky and fun, and the dive bar atmosphere with ping pong tables, religious décor, and cheap drinks really makes this place something special. Go check them out today! On Friday night, you're sure to meet friendly business creatives and industry trailblazers.
- Don't go if sacrilegious things offend you, this place is full of them. I myself enjoy the humor and concept of this place. Make a friend, play ping pong, grab a drink and folks to join you in the photo booth.
- As far as Thai food goes I'm a complete wimp and my husband likes his face to be on fire. At Ma Li, we can both be satisfied and share fortune cookies afterward. We moved from the East side of town to the Westside, and I'm happy to drive the 20 minutes it takes to go pick up our order because the food never disappoints. The staff is all so lovely, and I can't wait to go on a proper date there once things open up again.
- The masaman curry here is the best in Atlanta. That’s it. The rest of the food is great too but what sets it apart is the masaman.
- This restaurant is located in a loft-like Lindbergh brownstone. They serve both classic and modernized Thai food, and their cocktails are really unique and creative.
- I went there for my anniversary and the service was awesome! I felt safe and they followed all of the precautions. My husband enjoyed the food and he can’t wait to go back! Glad he loved it because their food is so delicious
1937 Piedmont Circle NE, Atlanta • Piedmont Heights
- This is my great place to go on the night out. It’s a urban lounge and it’s right in Buckhead. The food is great and it always very lively. It has a huge patio for spring/ summer nights. They have a bathroom attendant who keeps everything clean and stocked. Definitely recommend this lounge it’s a hidden gem.
- Amazing restaurant! Great staff, great drinks, great music! Really did not know what I was walking into. The food is superb! I'll let you know when I find a better place to eat. IF I find a better place to eat