- You need to be hungry when you go here! Portion sized are HUGE. They have a massive menu and everything I have tried I like. My husband's favorite is the Mexican Burger. I really like their chili and pretty much every sandwich they have. We go here for lunch A LOT.
- I went here after picking out my wedding dress at a local wedding dress shop and I loved it! Great food, fun environment and excellent mimosas.
- My wife and I go here once a week for a date lunch (that's what she calls it). I always get the same thing, the Mexican burger, but she likes to try something different every time. It's a huge menu!
- Stopped by here for the first time this past weekend .... SO YUMMMYYY!!!!! Worth dropping by and trying one of their Banh Mi sandwiches.
- This place is a small, family owned restaurant in Aurora. It's small and only offers to-go dining but it is SO good! Call ahead or put your take out order in when you get there and wait, it doesn't take too long.
Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwiches are so delicious, and these ones are stellar!! I recommend the pork! The spring rolls are also delicious! It is also a good choice to support a small family business!