- You need to be hungry when you go here! Portion sized are HUGE. They have a massive menu and everything I have tried I like. My husband's favorite is the Mexican Burger. I really like their chili and pretty much every sandwich they have. We go here for lunch A LOT.
- I went here after picking out my wedding dress at a local wedding dress shop and I loved it! Great food, fun environment and excellent mimosas.
- My wife and I go here once a week for a date lunch (that's what she calls it). I always get the same thing, the Mexican burger, but she likes to try something different every time. It's a huge menu!
- Hands down probably the BEST brewery in Aurora! The owners Dave and Henry are always there and willing to chat and have a beer with anyone and everyone who comes through the door! If you want to nerd out on anything military or space related this is the place to go! The brewer Paul is amazing and the stuff he comes up with will blow your mind!
- My favorite place to go and get "work" done! Staff is the best. Love the theme.
- I agree with every review/recommendation I have seen when it comes to this brewery. The owners are great. The beer is awesome. When the have their Belgian Triple on tap, you need to try it.
- Stopped by here for the first time this past weekend .... SO YUMMMYYY!!!!! Worth dropping by and trying one of their Banh Mi sandwiches.
- This place is a small, family owned restaurant in Aurora. It's small and only offers to-go dining but it is SO good! Call ahead or put your take out order in when you get there and wait, it doesn't take too long.
Vietnamese Banh Mi sandwiches are so delicious, and these ones are stellar!! I recommend the pork! The spring rolls are also delicious! It is also a good choice to support a small family business!
- This place is fun! They have a brewery. They have a great selection of places to eat. They have so many other boutique shops that are worth checking out everything from clothing, toys, etc.
- Great place to go and spend a casual day. Awesome restaurants and cute hipster shops. I still maintain that i make better empanadas but everyone else loves the ones from the vendor there 😅 my cooking ego...anyways it's neat if you purchase alcohol there i guess you can wall around inside the entire marketplace with it which is cool. There was a really great toy store in there. Also tons of popup events happen in the adjacent field (LIKE THE TACO ACS TEQUILA FESTIVAL/CONTEST). Even did an interactive play that started here! Always something cool going on. Also if you're here, stop at Akinte Express (not in the marketplace) located next to the Vietnamese church for pretty much any natural herb/medicine you might need!
- This place is great! THEY WILL SERVE BEER IN A BOOT! All German beers on tap and a menu full of amazing German cuisine! Our favorite thing to order is the massive pretzel, Traditional Schnitzel, and the goulash! The servers are awesome. They are doing a live German band weekends.
- Not only is the restaurant amazing but they have a deli with all sorts of german foods. We love shopping in their deli when we are there!
- This place has been around for as long as I can remember! Aurora's first brewery. They have one of my favorite double IPAs on tap. This is one of our favorite places to visit when we are out and about and want to grab a great craft beer. They have a great selection.
- Great selection of all kinds of craft beers. I, when drinking, was particularly fond of their Apricot Blonde!
- My husband buys stuff to make his beer from their beer supply store. We have been supporting Dry Dock since the moment they opened their doors many many years ago!