Ready to create an account?
10 Best Cambridge Restaurants
New City Microcreamery
403 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Hands down, the best ice cream in Boston
- Coming to Sudbury too!!
- Their ice-cream is liquid nitrogen based and too creamy. The baklava one is awesome and they have cool dairy free options too!
149 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Cambridge
- A great option to eat fresh seafood. My favorite dish here is the lobster mac and cheese.
- One of the best seafood restaurants in Boston!
Restaurant Casa Portugal
1200 Cambridge St, Cambridge
- Authentic Portuguese Food in Cambridge. I visit this place very often, and my favorite dish is the Bacalhau Assado na Brasa. The service is great and fast.
Carly Dreme Calbreath
1432 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- I love the pizza style.
39 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge
- My favorite place to get salads. The dressings are so good and the portions are generous!
- Fresh salad options for lunch- the Shroomami is a good vegetarian option.
450 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Veggie Galaxy has a really cool interior/vibe, and really really good vegan junk food. They do brunch as well as dinner and have a huge menu.
134 Hampshire St, Cambridge
- Sensational Mediterranean food with a romantic atmosphere. Staff strictly follow COVID protocols (KN95s, sterilizing etc).
505 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Awesome small plates and cute vibe!
202 Third St, Cambridge
- Authentic Greek food right in East Cambridge. 10/10 recommend
Sugar & Spice
1933 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Great customer service and delicious Thai food.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
3 months ago
Looking for recommendations for companies that cater clambakes in the Boston area?
8 months ago
Favorite Restaurants in Massachusetts
On a weekend trip north of Boston. What are some must stops for food in Massachusetts? Prefer the more low key areas.
see more conversations
© 2022 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter