Ready to create an account?
10 Best Cambridge Restaurants
39 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge
- My favorite place to get salads. The dressings are so good and the portions are generous!
- Fresh salad options for lunch- the Shroomami is a good vegetarian option.
149 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Cambridge
- A great option to eat fresh seafood. My favorite dish here is the lobster mac and cheese.
- One of the best seafood restaurants in Boston!
134 Hampshire St, Cambridge
- Sensational Mediterranean food with a romantic atmosphere. Staff strictly follow COVID protocols (KN95s, sterilizing etc).
1432 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- I love the pizza style.
450 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Veggie Galaxy has a really cool interior/vibe, and really really good vegan junk food. They do brunch as well as dinner and have a huge menu.
New City Microcreamery
403 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Hands down, the best ice cream in Boston
Sugar & Spice
1933 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Great customer service and delicious Thai food.
Boston Burger Company
1105 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Boston Burger Company offers a fun and extensive menu full of unique burgers and extravagant milkshakes! Just make sure you come on an empty stomach.
57 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge
- Veggie Grill has a huge selection of vegan junk food/comfort food--burgers, subs, nachos, wings, etc.
202 Third St, Cambridge
- Authentic Greek food right in East Cambridge. 10/10 recommend
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
about 2 months ago
Best patio dining in Boston?
As the weather gets nice, we are always looking for new spots to outdoor dine. Anyone have recs for places with good outdoor atmospheres & food?
see more conversations
© 2021 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter