Ready to create an account?
10 Best Cambridge Restaurants
New City Microcreamery
403 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Hands down, the best ice cream in Boston
- Their ice-cream is liquid nitrogen based and too creamy. The baklava one is awesome and they have cool dairy free options too!
- Obsessed with this place, love their flavors!
Restaurant Casa Portugal
1200 Cambridge St, Cambridge
- Authentic Portuguese Food in Cambridge. I visit this place very often, and my favorite dish is the Bacalhau Assado na Brasa. The service is great and fast.
Carly Dreme Calbreath
149 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Cambridge
- A great option to eat fresh seafood. My favorite dish here is the lobster mac and cheese.
- One of the best seafood restaurants in Boston!
39 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge
- My favorite place to get salads. The dressings are so good and the portions are generous!
- Fresh salad options for lunch- the Shroomami is a good vegetarian option.
134 Hampshire St, Cambridge
- Sensational Mediterranean food with a romantic atmosphere. Staff strictly follow COVID protocols (KN95s, sterilizing etc).
1432 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- I love the pizza style.
450 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Veggie Galaxy has a really cool interior/vibe, and really really good vegan junk food. They do brunch as well as dinner and have a huge menu.
202 Third St, Cambridge
- Authentic Greek food right in East Cambridge. 10/10 recommend
Sugar & Spice
1933 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Great customer service and delicious Thai food.
608 Main St, Cambridge
- Delicious Italian food + cocktails!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
6 months ago
Best patio dining in Boston?
As the weather gets nice, we are always looking for new spots to outdoor dine. Anyone have recs for places with good outdoor atmospheres & food?
see more conversations
Looking for a
free small business website?
© 2021 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter