- I love Stitches Seattle so much! They're very close to my home, and in an area that is a little starved for craft stores. I buy all of my yarn for crochet project from them and they have a small but mighty selection. I've also recently been picking up kits for embroidery, cross stitching, and macrame projects and I love that they have kits to give a sampling of the hobbies so I don't have to invest in a bunch of products to test the waters. The staff is super friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I've not yet taken one of their many classes, but would love to do so in the near future.
- When there are no Michaels or JoAnns in the city, you go to Stitches. Small fabric store with all the basics, all for a reasonable price.
Jamie Von Stratton
- Stitches is an awesome locally owned small business on Capitol Hill. I’ve been shopping here since it opened in the mid 00’s. Amy has a great eye and picks fun fabrics, notions, and crafting items for her shop.
- I love JOANN's fabric store because I am always busy with some type of arts and crafts project (sewing, embroidery, painting, papercrafting) and JOANN's has great prices and a rewards program. Their variety of fabric is wonderful too!
- Seattle co. Woman founded and owned. Fabric by the yard that is healthy for people and planet. No chemicals of concern. A variety of fibers—all biodegradable. For residential interiors mostly but also apparel.