- We just signed up for Ridwell and are so excited about it. The kids are even getting involved! I love not feeling guilty about disposing of plastic film, batteries, and more the wrong way. Phew.
Amy Posner Wolff
- I LOVE Ridwell! Between weekly compost pick up, every other week recycling and now Ridwell pick up, I have reduced my landfill contribution to less than a kitchen bag a month AND my Recology bill.
- Great way to responsibly recycle old batteries, build and those guilt-inducing styrofoam blocks. Local business, just getting started.
- Sara is AMAZING! She's a great listener, she has spectacular vision and she knows everyone YOU need to know. Her design projects speak for themselves and her organizing tips and tricks are second to none. She has a very large skill set, she can do anything! If your house needs remodeled or refreshed call her immediately.
- Sara is friendly and easygoing, and is particularly good at helping small spaces feel open and organized.
- They did a solid job installing central air in my home. The post-install inspection process was a bit of a mess (unclear what was happening when and if someone needed to be home) but otherwise good work.
- They did a nice job with my attic AC install. There were bumps along the way, but they fixed the problems quickly and threw in some free maintenance to smooth things over. Clearly they care about the customer.
- Prompt response to water heater issue/questions on a Sunday morning. Gave a quote for a new heater via text message Sunday afternoon. Installed beautifully Tuesday!
- These guys are simply fantastic. They are also very expensive but worth every $. Their attention to detail, follow-up and desire to get it right are amazing. When anything is a miss they correct it in the moment. They provide daily written reports of their work and a final check through. Fantastic employees.
- Alejandro is the horse whisperer of wall prep for painting. He's incredibly skilled and dedicated to his craft. If you have a gig that you really, really want done well, these guys can help.
- Queen Anne will travel to your neighborhood and they are an excellent long-time Seattle painting firm. I was in the business for 40 years and I respected the work they did.
- Nice work on both interior and exterior windows. Professional and respectful staff.
- I reached out to Crystal Panes after a recommendation here on Fresh Chalk. They were so FAST and incredibly responsive. They were able to get me a quote the same day and even though they were booked out a month or more ended up getting me in sooner. Everyone I interacted with was professional and friendly. The work was done impeccably and the clean-up left the house even better than they found it. We chose to use them to treat our roof for moss and to remove moss but I'll be happily reaching out to them for any service they offer as I need it without hesitation.
- We have them out to our house 2x a year and they consistently do a great job!
- I needed some GFCI outlets installed and my breaker panel looked at. The outlets were a quick change and the electrician gave me lots of info about the panel. He could have recommended changing it and I probably would have done it, but it's a big expense and gave me his honest opinion that it probably doesn't need to be changed, but that I should keep an eye on it. I appreciate that he told my what he would do if it was his house.
- They have done a bunch of electrical work for us and have worked out really well.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Mirsky Electric did a complete knob and tube replacement in our home. They also upgraded the electrical panel and meter, and wired for low voltage data and speakers. They were great with scheduling and communications leading up to and during the project (thank you Matt).
The crew were professional, fast, and were great communicators. The work was finished ahead of schedule and on budget.
- They were hardworking and competent, plus they had the cheapest bid. Highly recommended.
- Found these guys from friend recommendations on Fresh Chalk and was not disappointed. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and well priced. They will be my first call any time I need a plumber from here on out.
- The sump pump for our basement bathroom stopped working, and Price Busters was able to send someone within an hour. They diagnosed the problem and were very transparent with the low/medium/high options. I will definitely use them again next time we have a plumbing need!