- In 30 minutes he diagnosed, repaired and did overall maintenance on my garage door - super affordable and quick service. I wish all home repairs were this easy!
- If you haven't used dan yet, what are you waiting for? He is half the price of other services, super prompt, and just an all around great guy. I dont even want to know how far he drove today to do a $29 repair for me. He is new so other companies are reviewed more, but seriously he is who you need to use.
- I called Dan's Garage because of other recommendations and am so glad I did. I live in a 1924 home with a garage door that is almost as old. A random piece broke, but the rest of the system is built like a tank and still worked great. Why replace the whole thing when I only needed a single metal piece. Only problem is I had no idea what to call it and no one seems to make these kind of systems anymore. Dan came over within a day, took a look at the piece and then started treasure hunting for me. I had already checked all the reuse places, so I was hoping he had some secret aces up his sleeve. Sure enough, he did! After a week of searching, he found a vintage supplier who had the piece. Although the repair once we had the piece took only minutes, the search for this piece was like finding a needle in a haystack. So glad I called Dan and will definitely go to him again. Kind, courteous and definitely wants to do the best by his customers even when it is such a small issue. This guy understands the value of long term relationships!
- Our garage spring broke, they came out and replaced it and made some suggestions on other things we could do - which we did.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Bernice said they were professional, on time, reasonably priced garage door repair/service. I used them to repair sensor on the garage door for Mercer Island client. The client had to have her garage door repaired and had an excellent experience. Sent someone out same day and within a few hours fixed. (Alison, Bernice, Tatiana & Bernice)
- Eldad, who is the owner, is both super responsive and super skilled. He has trained a couple other guys now who also seem really good. From just programming a car-based homelink system to 'work right' to fixing springs and replacing openers, this is who I would call.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right garage door service? Ask your friends.