- They did a fantastic job on my clients kitchen knives. Client was so happy we got a second round done too! Friendly and informative small shoppe.
- Great place to keep your quality knives in shape. And you get a free bandaid with each sharpening.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Recommendation from Liz who said they do a great job! Expert sharpening for professionals & home cooks, and a carefully curated selection of new & vintage knives and related accessories. Open Tue - Sat 10-6 Contact: Bob Tate email@example.com (Liz)
- Chef Robert has a mobile knife sharpening business. He hand hones your blades which makes even the simplest cutting easier (and safer). Good prices and he'll come to you!
- Chef Robert is a find! He made knives we’ve owned since our 1976 wedding as sharp or sharper than when they were new. A serrated knife was no problem. His prices are very reasonable and he worked from his van right at our house. Besides that, he’s a really nice man!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right knife sharpening? Ask your friends.