Have you used Cristy Carner Salon?
Share your story.
Would highly recommend Susie for color and Erica for haircuts.
Anjanette is the first stylist to get my blonde color EXACTLY as I described and desired. She’s quick, experienced, and a wonderful person all around.
Cut (Laura), color (Anjanette) and brows (Angela Castagnola)--all perfect, all artists
Erin Bradford is a wonderful stylist. She is very meticulous and provides guidance for what kind of style will work best for you.
About Cristy Carner Salon
Tuesday – Thursday: 10am–8pm
- Special Occasion and Bridal Hair
- Full/ Partial Foil with Color
- Full/ Partial Balayage with Color
- All Over Color
- Bleach and Toner
- Glaze, Toner or Gloss
- Eyebrow Tint
- Japanese Straightening System
- Keratin Relaxer
- For body waxing hair needs to be between ¼-¾ inch.
(3-6 weeks growth on average.)
- Facial waxing recommended every 2 – 4 weeks.
- Tweezing eyebrows is an option for clients with extremely sensitive skin.
Clients using Retin-A, Acutane or Antibiotics, and some other medications are not good candidates for waxing.
- Spa Facials
- Anti-aging Facial
- Classic Facial
- Express Facial
- Back Facial
- Lactic Acid Peel
100 NW 36th St, Seattle, WA 98107