Shauna Swerland Youssefnia
- christophe for cut- the most passionate and into it - will push you to follow fashion, style etc so that you are comfortable but current in your style tony for color- meticulous and beyond busy but worth it dj for cezanne straightening blow out- chloe makeup- rochelle
- Had facials and a haircut/style here. They're great at everything and have the best products for sale.
- Carson is a great stylist. You can get into wax on short notice and they use high quality products.
- Brandon is awesome for men's cuts; I've been going to him since I moved here in 2009. As he's the owner, you'd sure hope so — but he's an excellent guy who knows how to listen, interpret, and give you the exact cut you want with a little bit of flair. Shop has a chill vibe, is dog friendly, and a convenient Fremont location.
- Jenny and Brandon are amazing hair stylists and Jenny specializes in color.
- Brandon is old-school enough to get my Dad's seal of approval. He's good with kids and my wife has no complaints when I get home from one of my 1:1s with him.
- I enjoy this beautiful location and have worked with a number of stylists - all of them did a great job.
- *Update* Kathryn is hanging up her shears at the end of 2019 (sad!). I will update this review to reflect the new stylists I will be trying out in 2020! Kathryn and Robbie are both terrific -been a client for many years!
- Stylists with high technical ability. Clean salon, friendly, welcoming. Might be a bit more than you are used to spending, but worth it.
Ali White MacBeth
- Jessica came recommended to me through another contact. I love her cuts. I have been going for about 9 months and I haven't been disappointed. She is a lovely person and has great recommendations for styles.
- Charlotte Kane is the BOMB! Anyone who can work with this fine, straight, fly-away hair is amazing!
- Charlotte (University Village Gene Juarez) has been cutting my hair and my daughters' hair for over ten years. She is fast, efficient, incredibly pleasant, and someone I trust to help me figure out what to do when I want a change. I'm never disappointed in the results.
Charlotte at Gene Juarez in U Village is the best. She started cutting my daughters' hair when they were in elementary school and saw them through all sorts of styles - short, asymmetrical, one side shaved, highlights and brilliant shades of red and purple. She is sweet and patient and amazing. She also cuts my hair, but I'm way less adventurous than my daughters (who are now 20 and 17, and don't remember any other hair stylist from their lives).
Anne McGowan at Coupe Rokei. Always patient and ready to listen, even after 30 years of cutting my hair.