- Urban decay is my go to setting spray. Doesn’t budge all day/night.
- Long night out with friends and spend hours doing your makeup? Urban Decay All Nighter will be your lifesaver! Keeping your makeup intact... literally all night! with a few sprays, it can go a long way
- I love the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set. It has worked well for me and helps my makeup last all day. It's a great drugstore option--the mist is super fine and you can find it for under $10.
- My top pick is Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray. I love that I can use it to both prime my face, give my tired face a boost, and also set it after putting on makeup.
- Love this setting spray for days that I feel like my skin needs a refresher. It's infused with white tea so it gives your skin an extra little kick. Overall great product if you're willing to spend the money.