Have you used Sol Yoga?
Share your story.
Wonderful hot yoga. Always feel great, amazing teachers. Download the app and sign up in advance.
Allison and her team are truly gifted yoga teachers. Classes are super full/crowded, but the yoga is really fantastic (if hard!). Hot, flow and great atmosphere.
About Sol Yoga
Choose between weekly live streaming classes or experience one of 80+ prerecorded classes in the on demand library. Regular pricing applies or you can take advantage of a Virtual Membership.
SOL Yoga’s Teacher Training is structured with the Yoga Sutras, The Eight Limbs of Yoga and human anatomy in mind. Visit their website for dates, instructors and cost.
Visit their website for dates and cost.
- Sol Vinyasa - SOL Vinyasa is a dynamic Vinyasa class in which movement is synced with breath. This fluid and athletic class builds strength, flexibility, and a deep awareness of your body. SOL Vinyasa can be modified for any level.
- Slow Flow - an approach for both beginners and experienced yogis. A slower practice ensures you find more time and space to learn the basics and get in touch with your body.
- Restore - Restorative yoga provides a compliment to the rigor of more powerful classes.
- Vinyasa +1 - appropriate for beginners and advanced yogis alike. You will feel challenged and supported no matter your level of yoga. The class offers essential components of SOL Vinyasa. Students have the freedom to ramp the practice up as needed while staying in sequence with what is taught.
- Vinyasa +2 - This class will incorporate more challenges. Having a solid understanding of your practice level and ability is recommended.
200 Lake Washington Blvd #101, Seattle, WA 98122