Ali White MacBeth
- I started going to Modo Yoga in June when I was looking for a yoga studio I could join for some community and consistency. I absolutely love it there. All the instructors are passionate but not judgmental. The studio offers several classes all heated. I find the classes challenging, but engaging and a great workout! The facility is very clean and offers a nice atmosphere.
- I really like this studio. The type of yoga is a little different from the vinyasa I usually do. Although it is a heated yoga studio, you hold the poses a few counts, and they seem to have more standard sequences. If you don't like similar sequences from one yoga day to the next, you won't like this. If you like that consistent-ness, you will like this. It is still a vigorous, I-just-got-a-good-workout practice. Moreover, there is a great vibe. The space itself is beautiful and spread out, with nice showers and dressing area, a living room, a very large studio, and friendly owners. They're right next to the Greenlake PCC (the one near Starbucks, not the one on Aurora), with underground or street parking.
- I didn’t think I liked yoga until I found Modo. Good people and good workout.
- Located in Capitol Hill, it's a heated vinyasa flow yoga studio. The classes are different every time and the sequences are always so creative. The heat helps your body limber up, but itsn't heat stroke invoking like traditional hot yoga studios. Check out Jamie or Tara's classes if you really want a challenge for your mind, soul, and body.
- Love the openness and friendliness of this studio. The teachers are top notch!
- The best studio EVER! They have world-class, outstanding classes and teachers, they use all natural, non-toxic cleaners to care for the studio, they have awesome clothes, jewelry and other fab items for sale in their lobby shop, and they have in-person, in-studio classes, most importantly!
- Great space, wonderful instructors, overall supportive and pleasant studio to maintain or advance your practice!