Have you used Wonderland Gear Exchange?
Share your story.
I'm biased, but I think Wonderland is the jam! You'll find great deals, stellar people, and can sell that gear sitting in your closet to fund new adventures.
The staff at Wonderland is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It's refreshing to go into a store and get so much attention. They also give great advice on how to care for your outdoor items. They're new location is great too!
Our 12 yr old just started skiing last year and we needed some starter gear that we knew she would grow out of fairly quickly. We were able to pick up some boots, skis and poles at a (fairly) reasonable price. Even sold some old snow gear that they had outgrown. Nice people and were quite helpful.
Nice people. I hope they do well, but seems like an expensive garage sale. Too many clothes, not enough gear.
About Wonderland Gear Exchange
Monday - Tuesday 12pm - 6pm
Thursday - Friday: 12pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm
- Cross Country Ski Gear
- Backcountry Ski Gear
- Ice Axes
- Mountaineering Boots
- Snow Pants
- Hard Shell Jackets
- Kids’ Snow Apparel
- Stoves and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bags & pads
- Alpine Ski Equipment
- Snowboard Equipment
- Surfboards & Winter Wetsuits
- Discover Pass/ Northwest Forest Pass
- MSR Camp Stove Fuel
- Climbing Accessories
- Green Trails Maps
Gear changes daily, check out the live feed on their website.
Consignment Gear Guidelines
- Adult Skis/Boots: 8-years old or newer (2012-2013 models)
- Adult Snowboards/Boots: 10-years old or newer (2010-2011 models)
- Kids’ Skis/Snowboards/Boots: all in good working order
- AT Skis/Splitboards/Boots: all in good working order
- Nordic/XC Skis/boots: NNN/NIS/NNN-BC binding system
Inspect Your Gear
Be selective and make sure your gear is:
- Seasonally appropriate
- Clean and fully functional
- Made by a reputable outdoor brand
- Technical gear (tents, pack, boots, etc.) that is modern (~10 years or newer)
Make An Appointment
Drop-off is quick and easy. Appointment slots are 15 minutes each, the more items, the longer it takes.
Wear a Mask
Don't forget to stand 6ft apart. Please leave your pets at home.
122 NW 36th St, Seattle, WA 98107