Ready to create an account?

Join Now

Edward Yim
about 1 month ago • Bellevue
I need an appraiser
I need to do an appraisal for some land in Thurston county for estate tax purposes. It is raw land with no buildings on it.
3 replies
about 1 month ago
Hi Edward- Check with Diffenderfer & Associates, I think they might be able to help you with that type of appraisal.
Real Estate Appraiser
  • about 1 month ago
One more from a reliable source, Kairos Appraisal Services. Hope this helps!
Real Estate Appraiser
  • about 1 month ago
UPDATE: I just spoke to Brian Ahren and unfortunately, he does not service Thurston County. That said, I'd still recommend him for areas he does service!

I'd also recommend Ahren's Co Appraisal Services. They are located in Magnolia and Brian is a great guy! Note that on the business profile page the Yelp review (1 star) is not for the Magnolia business, but rather a similar company name in Colorado (I reported to the FC team).
Realtor - Magnolia
  • about 1 month ago

Want to reply? Join Now
By Tag
You're logged out

Log in for better recommendations

Log In Join Now