- Sugar Mamas has been our go to bakery for well over 12 years at least for cupcakes and cookies. Their cupcakes are in our opinion the best in town!! Also if you are looking for the best cookie you have ever had get the everything cookie from Sugar Mamas you will not be disappointed.
- A bakery in a vintage building, with lovely and delicious cupcakes, cookies and cakes. They have seasonal and boozy flavors as well. Also sell bars and do custom orders. We ordered our kids first birthday party cupcakes from here.
- Wonderful little bakery and coffee shop. Our favorite for macaroons and their almond croissant is heavenly. Right in the heart of South Austin and next to the Greeting from Austin Mural. They also offer drive up.
- Macarons, eclairs, croissants, cream puffs, scones, crobrios, I could go on and on. Everything is so good.
- Efficient service and an outstanding selection of utterly delicious cakes and pastries! The most mouth-watering french pastries you'll find in ATX. Personal faves are the eclairs and vanilla/choc cronut. Divine!
1814 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin • East Austin
- This is a great all-day bakery/restaurant/café where you can enjoy a simple snack made with locally sourced ingredients or a few yummy cocktails. Their Buckwheat Almond Financier is my new fave go-to baked good! Nicely spread out outside and accommodating for young kids.
- Beautiful, and delicious, cookies in so many themes. The cookies can look like, flowers, animals, superheros, sharks, and even tacos!! They even have a party box that you can pick up. We got one for a Christmas party and it contained plain holiday cookie shapes, icing bags and sprinkles for decorating.
- My absolute favorite scone in town is at Crema, a sweet South Austin bakery and coffee shop. They have so many delicious pastries and the scones, I highly recommend. These ladies really have taken "serve the community" to a whole new level. Not only do they serve us with their delicious bites and yummy coffee, they have gone above and beyond helping the community during the past year and a half.
- Locally owned family business serving Austin since 2005, Dream Bakery offers their entire pastry menu gluten-free and keto as of January 2021. OMGoodness, their cookies are fabulous and they bake custom-made cakes.
- Popped into Moonlight Bakery because I had been at another store in the same center, and I am so glad I did!! Fresh baked goods were being put out as I walked in and it smelled amazing! I can personally attest that the lemon tart and Mexican wedding cookies were amazing. I can also attest to the fact that I’ll be back.
- This long-time South First Street staple is one of our family's favorites. Whether you need a King Cake in January, sugar skulls in October, or any number of beautiful pastries in between, this fantastic bakery has got it covered. They also have great breakfast tacos. I can't recommend them enough!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right bakery? Ask your friends.