- An Indianapolis institution. This place has it all, from bagels and desserts to all of the traditional sandwiches and plated entrees. Go hungry!
- Another one of Indianapolis's iconic places. Just south of Downtown, the cafeteria dining for breakfast and lunch offers variety and convenience. Good place to gather for meetings if you're Downtown.
- Shapiro's is a must visit for anyone traveling to the Indianapolis area. Their Ruben sandwich is great but my favorite is their chicken salad!
- These donuts are famous in Indiana. If you ever find yourself visiting this is a must visit place. Their donuts are very nicely priced and a little secret is waking up early morning and getting their early!!
- Best Sourdough bread and pastries in the European tradition, right here in Indy south of DT.
- My mom and I are obsessed with Amelia's. They are being super cautious during Covid-19 and are only allowing 2 customers in at a time. Their bread is always fresh and always amazing. They also sell cheeses, granola, sauces, and pastries! 10/10
- Weddings, Birthdays or special occasions. I was surprised on my last Birthday with a Taylor's Carrot cake. It was so pretty. The pastries are wonderful too.
- Taylor's Bakery is a family owned bakery that has been a staple of the Indy area for 108 years. They make incredible cakes, cupcakes, cookies, donuts, bread, dinner rolls and even popcorn. Taylor's can meet all your baked goods needs!