- An Indianapolis institution. This place has it all, from bagels and desserts to all of the traditional sandwiches and plated entrees. Go hungry!
- Another one of Indianapolis's iconic places. Just south of Downtown, the cafeteria dining for breakfast and lunch offers variety and convenience. Good place to gather for meetings if you're Downtown.
- Shapiro's is a must visit for anyone traveling to the Indianapolis area. Their Ruben sandwich is great but my favorite is their chicken salad!
2503 N Delaware St, Indianapolis • Mapleton-Fall Creek
- Local neighborhood butcher, meat market and deli, with a great selection for the meat lover, and good bread, cheese and tapenades. The wine cellar has a good selection. If you want to linger and eat, plan on waiting.
- Fresh bread and locally cured meats add up to a delicious, eclectic sandwiches.