- Best Sourdough bread and pastries in the European tradition, right here in Indy south of DT.
- My mom and I are obsessed with Amelia's. They are being super cautious during Covid-19 and are only allowing 2 customers in at a time. Their bread is always fresh and always amazing. They also sell cheeses, granola, sauces, and pastries! 10/10
- Local, fresh baked breads, unique, sourdough breads.
10735 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis • Lafayette Square
- I go to Walmart to buy food that me and my siblings crave for, which mostly is pizza rolls, or the sugary cookies in which we call them "The Walmart Cookies". Other than that we just go there to buy things we need and leave.
- I usually go here sometimes and everything is priced at a decent price!
- i literally shop here 24/7. much better than depressing Kroger
- Whole Foods is such a great place! The have everything from skincare, essential oils, organic foods, vegan foods, snacks, and La Croix. It is more expensive than a regular store but worth it to go once a month.
- This specific Whole Foods downtown has such a wide selection and it’s in a great location
- A cute little grocery store right in the middle of the city! Used to be O'malia's, then it was Marsh, and now it's Needler's. I'm so glad that we have a grocery store right here with nice prices and a variety of items. They also have a coffee shop inside which is nice to hang out at when it's not a pandemic.