- Really friendly and nice guy. They are literally the fastest and easiest way to crypto and Bitcoin on earth. There's nothing faster. And unlike all the other services out there, they can get you into this new alternative asset class from start to finish, in the SAME DAY. The KYL/AML administrative stuff you have to do (all banks by law) - but you can do it AFTERwards so that you can buy when you want to buy.
- They have real people you can call and talk to about Bitcoin and crypto and digital assets. It's not the typical 100% online help provided by other service providers.
- Jo is the man! He helped me consolidate my investments, lower my fees, incorporate money from my mom that I'm managing into my portfolio. He even offers theater tickets sometimes to my family. I'll use him forever.
- He's straight. He cuts to the chase. He's got some gritty personality - and he can talk both the equity markets and the alternatives, like Bitcoin! @CryptoBly on Twitter and one of my personal favorites.
- Mike Meggyesy at DA Davidson is great to work with and has done an excellent job for us! He’s level-headed and unswayed by market volatility. He’s too humble to talk himself up very much but he consistently has higher returns than his peers.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right financial advisor? Ask your friends.
I heard that podcast too. I'm definitely a fan of the Vanguard Retirement funds, which try to target the right level of risk depending on your age. So simple and the fees are tiny. Of course, a fund won't really help you clean up debt or structure the rest of your financial needs...
I am always available to talk if you want to get a perspective on what is out there - vast array of people who call themselves financial advisers with different value prop (from insurance to planning to asset management, etc) with different fee structures.