- We have used Jennie Muckelstone twice to dismiss moving violations on the east side. She charges a flat rate and takes care of all the paperwork and representation. Far cheaper than having a 5 year insurance increase.
- We were referred to her when our teen son got a ticket - flat rate, easy and fast! Well worth not having a hike insurance rates for a teenage driver! Passed her name on to one of my son's buddies recently.
- Marie is amazing! She patiently documented every single process in our business. Not only did she help us get all those details out of our heads, but she also caught many inconsistencies and bottle necks in our processes. Our catering business runs smoothly thanks to Marie's organizational eye for detail.
- I was trying to work out what category to add Marie to - basically, she took all the business info rattling around in my head and showed me how to document it so I can train, run, manage, protect and eventually sell my business.
- Superior service, sophisticated online tools. Non of the bullshit associated with traditional banks.
- Full portfolio of products that I enjoy including Checking, Savings, Insurance and Investment. Special attention to military families and their needs including remote banking and comprehensive App.
I'm curious what the people think about the following subject: is it recommended, possible, and wise to have earthquake insurance added to a homeow...
7 days ago
We use Chubb (had ACE before that but Chubb purchased them). Insurance companies like Chubb don't sell direct to consumer, we did ours through Marsh (marsh.com). Chubb is is different than your normal insurance as it's a high deductible policy but what you get in return is excellent coverage and a single policy that covers everything. Chub insures:
Home (inc Earthquake and Flood) Home Valuables (doesn't count toward deductible if itemized) Auto (includes free glass break coverage which is honestly the only insurance we've used in 9 years) Umbrella Liability
Been a customer for 10 years and rates are consistent and service is 5 star.
When I was with Allstate our rate changes were wild. No sense to why and how they adjusted.
Hey, I've been down this road too. A few years ago I ducked into Magnolia Insurance Agency on a whim. Old school. Coincidentally, this is the closest physical business to my house. For some reason I barely noticed this place before glancing up at the sign one day. They were super nice and very competent. They switched all of our auto & home insurance to cheaper Safeco plans. Earthquake coverage is provided by Arrowhead for a few hundred bucks a year, I think. Also recommend Umbrella insurance if you don't have that yet. Similar to Omar, I was with Allstate for years but I'll never look back.
A friend needs to file for SSI. She needs a lot of help with the process, including filing.
5 months ago
Hi @amy_woidtke! I know @Vanessa and her team at Banister Advisors help clients with this. They offer healthcare navigation services, one of which is "Collaborative support in researching healthcare coverage options including private pay, Medicare, and other government programs such as Social Security and Veterans Benefits." One of their partners is also an attorney. I think they're be a good place to start, and could likely refer you out if not a good fit.
I just reached out to a business attorney in my network for his recommendation. Gustad Law if you'd like another resource: gustadlaw.com