- I've used Kanoa for my legal estate planning both before and 10 years later after kid. He is a breeze to work with!
- I used Kanoa Ostrem for my will. He made the process very straightforward and simple since he specializes in Estate Planning. I first tried using Legal Zoom and that was a disaster! Maybe it was fine, but since I didn't understand the implications of the questions I didn't feel very secure with what was generated. My visit to Kanoa took about an hour and viola, we have a will.
- Kanoa Ostrem is great. He set up our estate plan years ago and over the years helped make a couple of minor changes for free (name changes for beneficiaries/trustees).
- We have used Jennie Muckelstone twice to dismiss moving violations on the east side. She charges a flat rate and takes care of all the paperwork and representation. Far cheaper than having a 5 year insurance increase.
- We were referred to her when our teen son got a ticket - flat rate, easy and fast! Well worth not having a hike insurance rates for a teenage driver! Passed her name on to one of my son's buddies recently.