- This place is a gem. You walk in and feel like you never want to leave. In non-COVID times, you can actually stop, hang out, and play. They have a great selection and a friendly, knowledgeable staff. Worth a drive if you don't live close by.
- Whenever I need games or puzzles for my kids (say, at the start of a winter or spring break), I visit Blue Highway. They have a dizzying array of games for people of all ages. You'll likely find yourself spending a lot more time in there than you planned...
- Fantastic game store, able to get anything you need, super helpful and friendly!
- This place is a locally owned gold mine. They focus on the joy of learning through play. Their staff is incredibly knowledgeable and will spend time with telling you all about various games etc, helping you choose the perfect gift/toy for your child. They also have a really fun program, where you can rent games to try out! They have tons of educational tools, workbooks, puzzles, big science & lego section, and the games, OH the games. Everything you could ever want. They are such a wonderful part of our community. Located in NE Seattle.
- I'm a longtime gaming nerd: Board games, Dungeons and Dragons, the works. Meeples is a great store and venue. Shop, play games, find new stuff. If you're a parent or a gaming widow, you can try the coffee shop and hang out while your significant other or kids play games in a safe environment. Friendly, knowledgable staff with all the nerd cred you need whether you're a beginner or a veteran.