- Jessica is awesome. She’s good at diagnosing issues, adapting, and recommending realistic exercises to do on your. She has the vibe of a coach and finds cascading problems and addresses a number of issues at once.
- A good PT is important, I like the folks at Move Mend near the U Bridge. They can help with running shoes too: you can buy a few pairs they recommend, and walk around the PT clinic in each pair. The PT can assess which are best for you. Return the shoes you aren't keeping.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Ergo Powered now offers Virtual Ergonomic Consultations to help employees make comfortable adjustments to their home office work space! We all need to get comfortable working from home now that we know this is going to last for quite a while. Michelle is AMAZING! Experienced physical therapist and ergonomics consultant. She's smart, patient, and totally up-to-date on all the tips and tricks to ensure you're in an ergo safe environment. Virtual visit is a must!
- My experience with Michelle's ErgoPowered virtual consult was excellent!
She arrived at our meeting thoroughly prepared, referring to the brief easy-to-complete questionnaire that I had submitted in advance. Then, she began with ME--the most important equipment on the job. How am I sitting, how am I standing, what does it look like when I am moving through my work day?
Our consultation felt very personal because Michelle immediately understood my issues. She taught me how I will reduce the stress on my body while gaining more energy. I now understand what "good posture" is (not what I thought!) and how an improved office setup will enable me to use that more natural positioning throughout the day.
Following our meeting, Michelle emailed my customized assessment, a quick reference guide and some therapeutic exercises to get me on my way. It's obvious that Michelle's nearly twenty years physical therapy experience informs her direction as to how to eliminate repetitive stress injuries and pain.
Michelle is an exceptional communicator and teacher. She made our process fun AND I have already easily incorporated her recommendations into my daily work life.
- Trish provides orthopedic and sports medicine PT, integrative posture care, and TMD treatment. Fun fact - she's an orthopedic specialist (less than 7% of PTs hold this American PT Association credential). She excels with patients with chronic pain, chronic spinal issues, TMD (TMJ) and pelvic floor issues.
- I've worked in fitness for more than 20 years and I arrived at Forte with chronic pain and injuries that others hadn't been able to help me rehab from. Abby's thoughtful, customized approach enabled me to return to exercise and day to day living pain-free. Abby is brilliant and her skills are unmatched by anyone I've ever worked with. See her asap!