- This shop has a large number of very rad frames and their staff is super friendly. They'll patiently work with, suggesting as many frames as it takes, until you find something that you love.
- Everyone here is awesome and they have a large selection of frames
- Love the selection of frames! They are so unique. The vibe in the store is really fun and I found the perfect pair of frames to fit my face and style.
- Very happy with the care my daughter has gotten. She's had invisilign and even feels comfortable going in for her check-ups on her own.
- I got my Invisalign here and I can go in my own no adult required.
- Dr. Keith is very nice! Staff is really friendly and will answer any and every question about their services and care! You can also set up a financial plan to take care of your braces!
- I've had some discomfort with my eyes for the past 6 months and found Eyes On You from the recommendations here on Fresh Chalk. And I'm so happy I did because Dr. Lin was amazing! She ran so many tests and by the end of my 40 minute appointment, we figured out exactly why. Can't recommend the team at Eyes On You enough.
- She is the best eye doctor in Seattle - hands down.
- Dr. Lawson and Dr. Locke are 100% customer obsessed. They always go above and beyond and make things easier on me.
- Dr. Dueck and Dr. Sasaki are both great. The traction table is awesome (also free—perk!). I think getting your neck cracked is all kinds of wrong, but if you are in pain there's a good chance they can help.
- BEST DOCTORS EVER!!!! Especially Dr. Sasaki.
- My guy here is Jeffery Dueck. I’m a reluctant chiropractic client because I hate hearing and feeling everything crackling and popping. But once in awhile I need it, and Dueck is great. He’s funny, and very tolerant of the f-bombs I scream out when he does his thing. (It’s not his fault.) Vida is a little big and impersonal sometimes but it’s worth it for the Dueck experience.
Shauna Swerland Youssefnia
- heather rogers is amazing- hard to get into - books out 6 months- thorough on checking moles for cancer- also good with cosmetic - will not overdo it maren for facials the kids see the other two derms there who have a solid practice as well (acne etc)
- Dr. Roman was really helpful in getting my rosacea under control in a matter of weeks. I'm so grateful!
- I have started seeing Dr. Carly Roman at Modern Dermatology. She is consultative, thoughtful, and very through.
- Outstanding professionalism, first rate and genuine care for his patients' well-being. Dr. Friedrich is the best dentist I've ever had (in 40 years of visits, and counting) and you can tell the man truly loves his work.
UPDATE: Dr. Friedrich announced his retirement recently. Drs. Grant and Corinne Reschenthaler, a husband-and-wife team, are taking over the practice. I will update this review after my next visit in early 2020.
- Efficient, good and friendly. Ask him about his interest in architecture or polish film too.