Lindeman Pavilion, 1201 Terry Ave, Seattle • First Hill
- Really appreciate Dr. Pilar's delightful personality. She proactively scheduled me for X-rays after a persistent problem and we found the underlying issue quickly. I love that she didn't waste time and didn't make me keep coming back.
- She is great. Prompt, direct, smart, great bedside manner and solved my chronic problem in about 5 minutes!!
- I recently had a visit with Dr. Blahous over at the UW Sports Medicine Clinic in Ballard and he was extremely competent, efficient, and quick in his analysis and most importantly, he was really easy to talk to. His speciality is foot and ankle treatment "for the active and athletic population" ... so if you want someone to talk about sports with during your x-rays, he's your guy.
- American Dance Institute has been sending our dancers to Dr. Woodle for 30 years. He provides excellent care. My wife Elizabeth and I have known Alan and his wife Roslyn for 30 years. They were our neighbors when we first moved to Phinney Ridge. His offices are just a block away from our Greenwood dance studio. He is an excellent podiatrist and a real gentleman.
- I use the West Seattle location on California Ave SW. Dr. Lo is direct, has a dry sense of humor, and provides no-nonsense, excellent service. He performed surgery for my son who had foot trouble for years before Dr. Lo identified and solved his problem when several other MDs had failed to do so. He tended to bruised toe when I banged it up pretty well.