- Like Peleton (personal spin class in my house) better than SoulCycle or Flywheel.
- After 200 classes at FlyWheel I made the switch to Peloton. Now one year and 150 classes in I'm just as hooked as I was for the in-person classes. I'll still do some FlyWheel classes with friends, a chance to connect - but the regular spin classes are on "The bike that goes nowhere" with Power Zone training
- I am absolutely obsessed with the Peloton app. For $13/month you get yoga, meditation, cycling, walking (outdoors), running (treadmill), cycling, strength training, bootcamp... all the classes basically! It's great!
- OBSESSED. I've been a yogi (strictly) for over 10 years. Then I discovered Burn Cycle. SO much positivity, endorphins, great music and an incredibly kind/talented staff. Love that you can get such a killer workout in 45 mins and leave feeling so good.
- Female founded and amazing for an uplifting experience