- Like Peleton (personal spin class in my house) better than SoulCycle or Flywheel.
- After 200 classes at FlyWheel I made the switch to Peloton. Now one year and 150 classes in I'm just as hooked as I was for the in-person classes. I'll still do some FlyWheel classes with friends, a chance to connect - but the regular spin classes are on "The bike that goes nowhere" with Power Zone training
- Go to these barre classes if you wanna get a serious barre workout! I've done others, such as barre 3 and pure barre and simply did not feel challenged. Fly barre felt more full body and I saw great results
- Yeah, I do Flywheel sometimes. It's dumb and often the music is bad. If you like the music there, then, you like bad music. But, the instructors are good at their job, it's a very efficient workout, and it makes you a better cyclist in the real word by pushing you in ways that streets and trails often can't.
- Great studio, buy the monthly pass if you go more than 5 times.
- OBSESSED. I've been a yogi (strictly) for over 10 years. Then I discovered Burn Cycle. SO much positivity, endorphins, great music and an incredibly kind/talented staff. Love that you can get such a killer workout in 45 mins and leave feeling so good.
- Female founded and amazing for an uplifting experience