10 Best Seattle Personal Trainers
- Kyle and Matt are great guys who really know their stuff about exercise and movement. I always got fantastic workouts and education on functional training.
- Matt and Kyle are amazing. Great individual and group cardiostrength training.
- Big, bright and spacious with basketball court and lots of new machines. Free parking!
- I've been working out here for about three years and can't say enough about the team and the training. I'm in the best shape of my life.
- Nikolai and Amber, the owners of the gym, are awesome. We've been working out with Nikolai for the past 5+ years.
- Wonderful community gym. Incredible workouts, competitive but fun, and most importantly effective. Great online classes as well.
- Great gym with all the gear you need and you can drop the weights. Open gym early to late and good classes.
- My wife has known Lionel who owns AA for nearly 20 years. You won’t find a better workout anywhere
- DILLON is the best trainer out there! She is genuine, she works hard and she has a lot of options for maintaining your fitness PLUS it's a great group of people who work out there. Best, easiest gym experience
- Chris was recommended by a friend and she's been helping to keep me in shape for a couple of years now. Easy to work with and I look forward to her visits.
- Heather makes you work, really work. No nonsense and kicks your booty, but also really upbeat and encouraging, too. She sees clients in her home gym in Wedgwood.
- I started working with Lance after I'd run my first few marathons. He gives me a detailed training plan for every race, and gives me feedback after my training sessions so I can focus on the right areas for improvement. The process makes training so much more fun!
- Stephanie helps me get the best possible finish time in my races by planning each one out mile by mile. New personal best times are always around the corner with Stephanie's support!
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right personal trainer? Ask your friends.
Log in for better recommendations