- Canyon has quickly become my favorite bike manufacturer. They make awesome bikes and because they're direct-to-consumer you get a better deal on a super high-specc'd bike. Comparable bikes from Specialized or Cannondale with roughly equal component builds are often 20-25% more expensive. That bei...
- I'm in love with this lightweight bike and silent freewheel. I like to exercise, and since the weather is getting warm, biking is a great option for me. Also, I'm a petite woman, and I found a size - small - that is just perfect for my body type.
- Vey light weight, shock absorbers on the handles and seat, beefy enough for panniers and tie-downs. the seat is very comfortable. I also like the fact that I can ride on paved trails, streets, grass and dirt trails.
- I got an urban commuter Del Sol bike and I love it. It's a good hybrid and I ended up with some customizations (changed the handlebar to an FSA Metropolis handlebar which is more ergonomic). The whole design is pretty unisex.
- I've put over 4000 miles on my Focus Jarifa electric bike which I use for just about everything... From running errands, to pleasure rides, to commuting (back when that was a thing). Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
- Our daughter learned to ride her first "big girl" bike this summer and we have been so happy with it! It's easily adjustable and very sturdy. It has held up well living the "toddler life" ;) The basket on the front is an added bonus for her stuffies to ride along too!
- The Ultimate Dad Bike. It's a hybrid between a mountain bike, a bmx, and a cruiser. You can ride like a kid, with your kids, in comfort. It has fat tires and gears. I've had it for a year, and two different guys at the bike shop told me they're building one like it.
- I've had this carbon fiber road bike now for 7 years and I absolutely love it! The secret to a good bike is fit. The Amira is lightweight and made for racing, but she'll go wherever you take her!
- I love my Specialized Roll Sport Strep Thru Comfort Bike. My back and wrists can't handle leaning over on a mountain bike. This sits me upright and the step through feature is great. It's like a beach cruiser with a sporty feel and comfortable ride.