- This machine is very powerful, makes a great cappuccino and a perfect expresso, it's easy to clean and it doesn't take a lot of space over the counter.
- A little less than a year ago we purchased this espresso machine. We were looking for something affordable but with good reviews. We have been so happy with this purchase! It is super easy to use and to clean. It is a little inconsistent with how foamy the milk is, but it is super easy to stop it...
- OMG - I have cut my ties with Startbucks for good as far as expresso shots go!! My husband ordered this a a few weeks ago and we have been using it everyday!!! Well worth the investment.
- Pick your level of fancy and then buy it on sale somewhere online. You’ll save $10 a day in lattes and it will pay for itself in a few months.
- We love our expresso. I use it literally everyday.
- If you're ready to make an investment in a really good superautomatic espresso machine, this is a really good choice! It is small/compacted, one button will make your whole drink (grind and temp beans, and froth milk or heat water), easy to clean, and very customizable! Only downside is it is a l...
- Upgraded to the Bambino Plus for Christmas and 400+ extractions in - yes, that's 2+ double-shot extractions per day so far! - I still love it. Very consistent, very easy to operate, and very easy to clean. Hits way above its weight!
- This espresso machine really saves me a lot of time and money. I don't need to wait in line for Starbucks anymore. This machine can make standard or long espresso and cappuccino. I also use the milk froth to make my favorite drink London Fog. I highly recommend it!
- I bought a Nuova Simonelli Oscar Espresso Machine used from a neighbor a couple years back, it was an older model then and is still going strong. I’ll invest in a new one when mine does break ,I love it so much. I was a trained barista in another lifetime and think the shots this makes are very g...