- I was very skeptical of this product but decided to give it a chance. I was very impressed how quickly these worked! I placed it on an pimple before bed and by the next morning it was almost completely gone. After a second use the pimple was no more. I have used it several more times with the sam...
- These are a LIFE SAVER. Target, Amazon, Walmart, most stores carry them! I prefer the original ones for my skin type, but they have some for deep tissue as well!
- I discovered this last summer to help smooth out some problem areas. I have been surprising happy with the results of using the gel. I do feel like after 2-6 weeks my areas are smoother and firmer than they were without it. It is now a must have in my skin care routine.
- If you suffer from dry sometimes itchy skin this is the cream for you. No fragrance and safe for sensitive skin. This was recommended by the salespeople at Sephora to relieve itching.
- Cetaphil is one of the best products for sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended this brand to me and I'm obsessed!
- I’ve used this face wash for 5+ years. I was first recommended it by my dermatologist while I was on Accutane to treat my sever acne. Growing up I had very oily, acne-prone skin, but when I went to college I went on Accutane which made my skin very dry and sensitive. I think this cleanser is defi...
- I love this face wash for my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It soothes my skin, reduces blemishes, and diminishes redness. I use it morning and night and I find that the bottle still lasts awhile.
- this has been my favorite face wash for awhile now!
- Love this moisturizer! It's really repaired my skin and doesn't feel too heavy on your face. I use this stuff morning and night
- I have dry and sensitive skin. Therefore, this product is a must in my facial daily routine. It's affordable, light, and non greasy. Plus, it doesn't have synthetic fragrances or parabens. I strongly recommend it.
- This was the most impactful addition to my skincare routine. It's anti-aging and made a huge difference preventing breakouts. It's also really affordable!
- I was so skeptical of using a retinal a few years ago when i was developing my skin routine because i was in my early 20's but then i did a ton of research and found out that taking preventative measures is better then waiting to fix a problem. Im 25 now and get asked all the tome if I'm 17. Best...
- This ointment is a must when you have little ones around, it doesn't have a funny consistency, smell, or burn when you apply. The best part is that it works with burns, scrapes, sunburn, and even some mosquito bites and it's easy to apply.
- I recently got a PR box from Cocokind and I have been so impressed with everything that I have tried from them. I love that they cater to sensitive skin with sustainable ingredients and affordable products. Highly recommend checking them out! My favorite product is the sake body lotion, it is cur...
- I have been using their MyMatcha moisture stick. Its helps soothe puffy eyes leaving while keeping them hydrated.
- I love Cocokind products. Obsessed with the chlorophyll mask and rose water toner.
- There products are amazing!! I received two products of oils as gifts in the past and I use it religiously. I will usually go makeup free and just use their oil and I don't feel self-conscious at all!
- I have become obsessed with this brand after my esthetician friend recommended this line. I use the squalene oil daily for all over body use. The vitamin c rose oil for my face has been the best product I’ve come by!
- I'm obsessed with ALL things Biossance :)
- For on the spot treatment, I use clean and clear Persa-gel 10 acne med. I’ve used it for several years now and my 10 year old uses it now as well. It’s amazing! I also use a thin layer over acne prone areas, especially when I know I’ll be wearing a mask for long periods of time. I have very sensi...
- It's the perfect spot treatment for those unwanted zits that pop up that time of the month. All you need is a small dab of the stuff to place on all the zits you see at night and you'll wake up with clearer skin. The white cream dries at night so in the am, you just wash it off and you'll love th...