- Cupshe has some cute options in several different styles with varying levels of coverage. I personally don’t like the cheeky look and prefer high waisted bottoms. Plus it’s reasonably priced, they usually also have sales or promo codes available.
- I bought a Vitamin A suit two years ago and have loved it. I feel their sizing is pretty true to size.
- Favorite Swimwear brand! All of their suits are super cute and the material is made from recycled or sustainable fibers. You can tell that these suits are well made and will last a long time. My only advice is if you are picking between two sizes, go up!
- Just snagged this swim suit for my daughter to participate in swim team with. She needed a new sport swim suit for all the practices and this one has a wonderful fit and full bottom coverage that can be hard to find for young ladies.
- With summer protecting our skin is so important. I got this a couple months ago for my partner to go to the beach and he has been totally protected in it. I have been very impressed by it.
- Athleta is where I’ve bought my bathing suits for the past 5+ years. They last forever and you can mix and match tops with bottoms.
- Athleta is a good brand. The material is thick and it does not slide or stretch.
- The dreaded bathing suit buying experience....I love Athleta's swimwear. I own about 4 of their suits. They have a very generous return policy and the dye lots from season to season are consistent. So if you need to replace or add a piece they coordinate well with your existing suits. Good price ...
- We recently got this swim sport suit for our swim team swimmer. It has a wonderful fit that can be a challenge with the speedo brand. We have had others that didn't fit as well as this one does. It also has nice bottom coverage that can be challenging for a young lady.
- I am always having a hard time finding a good quality suit. I have been so impressed by the true to size fit on this suit. The fabric is such good quality and I love that the bottoms on the one piece are shorts it is so very cute and comes in more than a hand full of pattern options. I can't expr...
- I recently got a Tori Praver swimsuit, ordered online. I had never seen the brand in person, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The quality was just beautiful, the sizing was true to standard size, and honestly it just looks so expensive! I bought it secondhand on Poshmark, so it was a good value, ...