- These tiles are the greatest things ever! They keep my 6yr busy for so long. I even will play with them from time to time. It's fun to watch my kiddo build all sorts of different things. Great educational tool.
- My boys love building with these as much as Duplo blocks. We like to make little garages for our toy cars to park in.
- Magna Tiles have stood the test of time in our playroom. After five years these tiles are still the go to building blocks my kids use for their projects. We started with one set and have since bought two more. Durable, colorful and limitless building possibilities!
- I was such a rock nerd when I was a kiddo and it makes me so happy that my daughter has been getting into rock collecting too. When we got these, she was so excited and loved the process of breaking them open and learning about how they are created.
- We used these geodes for our geology lesson. Some were easy to open, some were a bit more difficult, but the kids had a blast hammering away to open these. What was most exciting was to see what your inside would look like because of the variety included.
- National Geographic Break Open Geodes has helped my kids explore geodes from around the world. The kit comes with ten different geodes with an instructions and learning guide. A fun way to learn about minerals and geology.
- If you and your kids enjoy playing with water balloons but don't enjoy filling each one by one then I highly recommend Bunch O Balloons. They quick to fill up. You can fill several balloons at the same time. They are fun and easy. A great summer activity during a hot day.
- if you have nieces and nephews, they'll absolutely love this! it's also very easy to use!
- This takes almost all the time and effort away from filling water balloons. In a matter of seconds you can have a pile full o and are ready to have fun.
- Both my kids love to build! The Nintendo Labo Variety Kit is the perfect addition to my kids video game play. They love to putting together the different sets. They built a piano, a fishing rod and several other fun activities. The kits hold up incredibly well. This set has provided hours of fun ...
- When my children were teething Sophie was a life saver. I would throw her in the freezer and the cool rubber soothed their little gums. Even when they were not teething she was one of their favorite toys to play with .
- My little one loves her Sophie the giraffe! It's not only super cute, but easy for her to grip and hold for chewing (while distracting her from chewing on things she's not supposed to, ha).
- Depending on your age, this is either a super fun flashback to your youth or a wonderful way to get the kids in your house to scratch their head and wonder what the heck their parents used to do for fun - "whhhaaaa - arcades? full size? quarters?????"
- No need to locate a token machine at your local arcade (if it still exists). There are countless "mini" arcades which are instantly-playable from darn near anywhere. Produced by a series of different companies in slightly-different scales, many popular titles from the golden age of video games ar...
- Hot wheels are on "the best toys list of all time" for a reason. Cool cars, lots of imagination and fun tracks to race on with your friends. I had four brothers and we set up tracks and raced and played with these for hours.
- My boys love hotwheels and the different tracks. All the tracks are compatible and my kids are proof you can never have enough cars in your collection :)
- My toddler loves it! When I need her to entertain herself for a few minutes these set does the trick. It makes her so proud to "help me" clean the house. Plus the quality of the toy itself is really good.
- Hoot Owl Hoot! is a family favorite for game night! The object of the game is to work together to get all the baby owls home before the sun comes up. Great game that encourages team work and cooperation.
- The Creative Kids Dry Clay Crafts Kit is hours of fun! A perfect rainy day activity the soft and easy to use clay can be made into anything. The kit comes with sculpting tools, googly eyes, keychain rings and sealable baggies for storage for when art time is over.
- The best set of playdoh that you can get, my son it's obsessed with it. A super simple concept, amazing for fine motor skills, visual perceptual skills, coordination skills, and gross motor skills.