- I was very happy with the treatment I got here for an IT band injury that had sidelined me from volleyball. They provide sports therapy, chiropractic care, and massage. More importantly, they took the time to listen and gave me an exercise routine that has kept the problem from returning. This was a refreshing change after being sent away by my GP with a suggestion to load up on ibuprofen.
- I don't really care about the back cracking, but the chiropractor is a good diagnostician and there is great massage and physical therapy on site which I've found very useful.
- My daughter went here when she was having chronic ankle pain from soccer. They gave her a good diagnosis and great exercises and even provided a couple sessions for free since we were paying out of pocket (they take most insurance.)
- Dr. Sittler is amazing at what he does. Very compassionate, empathetic, and understanding. He helped me strengthen up from chronic tendinitis which was not simple to diagnose nor treat. Even follows up with you via text to see how you are doing.
- I was very shy and Dr nick respected this, I had good treatment for my right arm which had limited mobility. Everything was healed. Now 3 years later I remembered dr nick fourie when my other arm started acting up and he and chelsea's smiles begin my treatment!