- I personally see Dr. Brimberry, but this place is the capital of medical services in Austin. From imaging, to physicals, to lab work, and more. Never had an issue to date, but sometimes the wait can be a bit high.
- It's kind of a factory but they are professional and always easy to get into. We started taking the kids there too, instead of having a dedicated pediatrician, just because it is easier.
- Our good friend Tammy Vo runs this place, she is amazing! She knows so much about eye care, and the frames she helped me pick out get compliments EVERYWHERE I go. Like, literally everywhere. She's also very kind, fun, and knows her stuff. Highly recommend!
- I was very happy with the treatment I got here for an IT band injury that had sidelined me from volleyball. They provide sports therapy, chiropractic care, and massage. More importantly, they took the time to listen and gave me an exercise routine that has kept the problem from returning. This was a refreshing change after being sent away by my GP with a suggestion to load up on ibuprofen.
- I don't really care about the back cracking, but the chiropractor is a good diagnostician and there is great massage and physical therapy on site which I've found very useful.
- We transferred to these guys mid-treatment when we moved. They are super professional and friendly and have done great work. I fully trust them and they provide a great experience for the kids.
- My daughter went here when she was having chronic ankle pain from soccer. They gave her a good diagnosis and great exercises and even provided a couple sessions for free since we were paying out of pocket (they take most insurance.)
- Jose is extremely knowledgeable and proficient at sports massage. Dr Andrade is a very skilled chiropractor that doesn't try and upsell any fluff. Just gets me back in alignment and the difference is very apparent. Pricing is reasonable and the facility is very nice.