- Great with kids. Staff very helpful with frame selection.
- Our good friend Tammy Vo runs this place, she is amazing! She knows so much about eye care, and the frames she helped me pick out get compliments EVERYWHERE I go. Like, literally everywhere. She's also very kind, fun, and knows her stuff. Highly recommend!
- I personally see Dr. Brimberry, but this place is the capital of medical services in Austin. From imaging, to physicals, to lab work, and more. Never had an issue to date, but sometimes the wait can be a bit high.
- It's kind of a factory but they are professional and always easy to get into. We started taking the kids there too, instead of having a dedicated pediatrician, just because it is easier.
- I am also a fan of this business. We use the location on S. 1st St. When my kids were little, they were super nervous about going to the dentist. The staff went out of their way to make the experience as non-stressful as possible.
- This is my first experience of a pediatric dentist and they've been absolutely superb. I looked around at a few dentists in ATX for my child but either got no callbacks to sign-up or they changed accepted insurance provider. I'm with Delta Dental and this place has been so helpful and welcoming. They're also reconstructing and the new building looks great!
5100 W US Hwy 290 Service Rd Bldg 2, Ste 100, Austin • South Austin
- I was very happy with the treatment I got here for an IT band injury that had sidelined me from volleyball. They provide sports therapy, chiropractic care, and massage. More importantly, they took the time to listen and gave me an exercise routine that has kept the problem from returning. This was a refreshing change after being sent away by my GP with a suggestion to load up on ibuprofen.
- I don't really care about the back cracking, but the chiropractor is a good diagnostician and there is great massage and physical therapy on site which I've found very useful.
- Very knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff. Not just traditional medicine, alternative medicinal suggestions as well.
- I have been using people's pharmacy for years. Their supplement selection is the best as far as quality and variety. Their staff is super knowledgable and friendly. The supplement prices are comparable to others and most times more affordable. They have a wonderful customer rewards program and I feel like I am always getting some kind of a discount when I go. I have been to multiple locations and have had he same quality of experience at all. If you are looking for compounding I was alway very happy with the speed of which they could provide me with my compounded medication. A wonderful locally owned business and great resource for the Austin Community.
- Jose is extremely knowledgeable and proficient at sports massage. Dr Andrade is a very skilled chiropractor that doesn't try and upsell any fluff. Just gets me back in alignment and the difference is very apparent. Pricing is reasonable and the facility is very nice.
- I had my first chiropractic eval and adjustment ever done here! And my first acupuncture! The folks at Rosewood were super easy to work with, took my insurance, and helped explain the whole process to me. They were also super sweet about checking in during the acupuncture process. Definitely recommend for those who need a little boost to their body these days!
- I have been seeing Joseph for years and he has been instrumental in helping me and my family with proper nutrition and natural safe supplements for our bodies. He is always available to give great advice and recommendations, sharing his knowledge of nutrition, and genuine care for others’ well-being. I highly recommend Better Body Clinical Nutrition.