- Wonderful organic nursery. So many wonderful plants, flowers and landscaping options. Great resource for herb and butterfly garden supplies. Great place to roam, and become inspired. Very helpful staff.
- A wide selection of plants that are both unique and not always found at other garden centers and reasonably-priced. The staff are all friendly and willing to assist. One of my happy places in Austin. You'll end up bringing home many wonderful plant babies!
- It's the first place you should go to check out art exhibitions! A beautiful building and interior, with vast, blue tile. The building "Austin" by Ellsworth Kelly is one of the essential ATX experiences.
- A fundamental fixture of Austin - this is a must visit gallery. A wonderfully diverse collection of art set in a soothing and ambient space, with exciting rotating exhibitions, and friendly staff. Blanton cares deeply about not only the local community but also the communities their artists inhabit, and are dedicated to ongoing cultural and educational outreach. If you live in Austin or visit regularly, be sure to become a member - incredibly good value with tons of benefits!
- ABC takes care of our lawn service, pest control, and HVAC bi-annual maintenance. They are also great with any type of plumbing and electrical issues. We have a contract on our HVAC maintenance, so we get a discount on our other services. I have recommended them to several people.
- My daughter and I love to go hunting for vintage and second hand wears at Uptown. We particularly love their dollar days sales, where you can get so much for just $1. They always have something cute and trendy that I walk out with. They also do buy clothes and offer you money on the spot for what they are interested in. Love helping to keep things out of the landfill and finding a great deal.
- Good Morning Trees have taken care of our trees for 20 years. Usually just trimming but when a tree started cracking and would have fallen into the kids bedroom, Sid had a team out in hours to make things right.
- Their slogan is "No store does more" and that is true. Vey heailvy involed in the Austin community. They donate to the food banks of their area, among many other community programs they participatein. Were very well coordinated during the pandemic and the recent winter storms we had.
- I used to shop at a variety of big box brands for my groceries, but since seeing HEB's responses to various disasters, including hurricanes, the pandemic and the unprecedented 2021 winter storm, I am going to put my money where it will truly help my community. HEB really does do more!
- We've used them for a few years and I'm totally happy with how affordable and reliable they are. We have an annual termite treatment and a monthly mosquito spray in the yard. The staff are always courteous and respectful of the property, sharing great tips for maintenance too.