- My family and I love to go to The Great Outdoors. They have the most beautiful flowers and trees. They even do kids crafting events that my kids have loved and we just like to go and walk around and take pics it Is just so pretty.
- So many choices. Herbs, flowers, trees, seasonal, pots, decorative garden items, and lots of soil and fertilizers. There are even Koi you can feed if you ask for food at check out.
- Born and raised in Austin, I can tell you this is the best garden store for many years in all of Austin. You could spend all day here. It is huge and natural looking.
- Have a green thumb then Natural Gardener has overhang you may need. They are an all organic nursery and have lovely plants and flowers.
- Wonderful organic nursery. So many wonderful plants, flowers and landscaping options. Great resource for herb and butterfly garden supplies. Great place to roam, and become inspired. Very helpful staff.
- A wide selection of plants that are both unique and not always found at other garden centers and reasonably-priced. The staff are all friendly and willing to assist. One of my happy places in Austin. You'll end up bringing home many wonderful plant babies!
- A long time favorite of mine, this a beautiful, shaded place to scout for new plants with a wonderful selection of pots and gifts for plant lovers. The owners are so knowledgeable and helpful, as are the staff. We've found many unusual plants here at fair prices. A Texas Hibiscus I purchased has survived for years, even returning after the Texas Snowpocalypse of 2021!
- I've shopped at Barton Springs Nursery for years. It is a wonderful place to wander, even if you don't buy any plants, pottery, fountains, or gifts! Lots of native plants & knowledgeable sales personnel. Shop local!
- Excellent selection and pricing and conveniently next door to a great bird store!
- My water heater went out on Sunday and I gave them a call. They answered right away and had someone count the next day at noon. Very professional and easy to work with. They provided me with text message alerts, a picture of the technician, and a link to track his route.
- Great quality work. You don't want to skimp when it comes to plumbing. This is a very professional company
- We love that this record store is still going! You can find some fantastic, eclectic albums here, old and new artists. They relocated from downtown to South Austin, so make a trip and get your hands on some great music.
- The Live Music Capital of the World has no shortage of amazing record shops, but End of an Ear has always been my go-to. They tend to focus more on the eccentric stuff than the common rock staples, but as with most shops that do it right, they have something for everyone, no matter what media format you’re after. One of the rarest records in my collection came from End of an Ear (this could be because Austin also hosts one of the biggest annual record conventions in the country). If you’re a electronic/synth music fan like I am, they have one of the better synth/wave sections I’ve ever come across.
- Good Morning Trees have taken care of our trees for 20 years. Usually just trimming but when a tree started cracking and would have fallen into the kids bedroom, Sid had a team out in hours to make things right.
- They had great prices, did a good job, and cleaned everything up when they were done! Good communication so I knew what was happening and when.