- Have a green thumb then Natural Gardener has overhang you may need. They are an all organic nursery and have lovely plants and flowers.
- Wonderful organic nursery. So many wonderful plants, flowers and landscaping options. Great resource for herb and butterfly garden supplies. Great place to roam, and become inspired. Very helpful staff.
- A wide selection of plants that are both unique and not always found at other garden centers and reasonably-priced. The staff are all friendly and willing to assist. One of my happy places in Austin. You'll end up bringing home many wonderful plant babies!
- My family and I love to go to The Great Outdoors. They have the most beautiful flowers and trees. They even do kids crafting events that my kids have loved and we just like to go and walk around and take pics it Is just so pretty.
- So many choices. Herbs, flowers, trees, seasonal, pots, decorative garden items, and lots of soil and fertilizers. There are even Koi you can feed if you ask for food at check out.
- This is our go to local nursery. There's a great selection and the staff is very knowledgeable and cares about their work. After the freeze I think that they've greened up half of south central Austin.
- A long time favorite of mine, this a beautiful, shaded place to scout for new plants with a wonderful selection of pots and gifts for plant lovers. The owners are so knowledgeable and helpful, as are the staff. We've found many unusual plants here at fair prices. A Texas Hibiscus I purchased has survived for years, even returning after the Texas Snowpocalypse of 2021!
- Excellent selection and pricing and conveniently next door to a great bird store!
- April showers bring May flowers. I so enjoy walking though the lanes of all the beautiful plants, flowers and greenery. With the relaxing sounds of all their beautiful water fountains running throughout the garden area. I know I can find the perfect gift for any plant or gardening lover. If you are working on your landscaping, Garden Seventeen probably has what you need for any outdoor landscaping project.
- Great nursery with lots of plants, flowers and all the accessories you may want or need. Helpful staff that seem happy answer questions or give suggestions. I used to live around the corner, and would go frequently to see what was new.
- I Personally struggle with house plants but will frequent Pink Flamingo for house warming gifts for those that love them. They really have some of the best house plant selections around also wonderful succulents.