- They have the best salsa and margaritas! Beautiful views and yummy food. I really love their hula hut copped salad with the blackened shrimp. My husband like the flautas and they have a nice kids menu that makes it family friendly.
- The Hula Hut is one of our favorites for celebrating special occasions. The food is scrumptious and I love sitting out on the floating bar on the water!
- My favorite place to take guest from out of town. I love it and I am born and raised here.
- This is definitely our favorite cajan food spot in Austin. We have been several times and they are alway so wonderful about making sure that my husband who has a shellfish allergy does not have any cross contamination in the kitchen. Everything we have ever had has been so delicious.
- This is one of my families favorite local pizza spots. The pizza has that perfect artisan and unique pizza, the whole family can enjoy. Perfect for a casual date or family night.
- Our favorite go to pizza place. Everything is yummy: pizza, salads, sandwiches (hot and cold) . Good beer and wine selection. We go here every year on the kids first day of school. One of our favorite traditions.
- We love Phil's for the whole family. The burgers are really good the regular and the sliders and they have nice plump fries. They also have a playground for the kids with nice shaded tables for eating outside.
- My family's go to for Indian food. Our favorites are the chicken and veggie pakoras, chicken veggie tikka masala, kabob salad and of course their mango lemonade that we can never get enough of. I really like how you can choose how spicy you want your dishes. They are vegan and gluten free friendly and offer an amazing kids menu that is almost enough for an adult. I have been to 3 different locations and have had the same quality of food and service in all 3. It is a must local restaurant spot.
- Elexa introduced us to Tarka Indian kitchen and I have to say that I really enjoyed the selection, variety and flavor of the food here.
- My wife who is half Thai loves this Indian place. Very authentic and not overpriced.
- Local and so delicious with great gluten-free bakery options. My family's favorite is the drunken noodles for a little spice and the pat sea ew for the family. Their employee model is commendable I like supporting local and sustainable business and this one is a gem.
- We have passed by so many times and said “we need to try this place” and we finally did from the Fresh Chalk recommendations. So good!! My husband and I shared two appetizers and one entrée and it was more than enough for the two of us. The veggies were so fresh and cooked perfectly. The spice of the meat was wonderful. Definitely going back, soon.
- We're huge fans of this restaurant! Delicious selection of dishes and also a great side bakery that's gluten-free providing sweet treats. They incorporate fair wages and holiday etc. into the price so you don't have to tip. A model that could be followed by many more restaurants!
- We are so lucky to have this in our small town. Everything we have ever tried has always been incredibly fresh and just so, so good! It’s one of the few places where we will have appetizers with our entrees.
- I have had so many meetings here to meet with important people in the Austin tech field.
- The food is always fresh, prepared well, and absolutely delicious. They also have an extensive selection of wine.
The view is impressive, which overlooks the rolling hills surrounding Lakeway. The patio/ bar seating area is very comfortable during non-summer months.
I frequent this place semi-regularly and will continue to do so the foreseeable future. Great food, and usually not too long of a wait, even without reservations.