- I don't even eat meat and their grass-fed burger is AHHHHHMAYYYYYZING. They really put the "OOOOO MAMI" in umami. They also have a great selection of high-quality, natural/clean foods! bottled sparkling beverages to go, too! You really can't go wrong!
- This is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their ancient grain bowl with added chicken! Also their freshly squeezed drinks are the best and I don't usually drink juice! All their food is fresh too!
- Hose House No. 1 was one of the first volunteer fire houses in Denver dating back to the 1800's before paid City of Denver fire departments. It's one of the oldest historic buildings remaining in the Union Station neighborhoods, and has been beautifully restored and modernized into an imaginative space with doors on the ceiling, and an airy atrium opening up to a trendy sidewalk dining area. The food is equally as imaginative with inventive spins on old favorites. The burger is my favorite!
- Your first sign this restaurant is a total gem is that it is always filled to the brim and is it difficult to get a table. It really fits the bill of "small hole in the wall" with the welcoming family feel. A perfect blend of Hawaiian and Japanese-inspired dishes makes this spot one of my top places to support. If you go, order the Veronica Roll, you will not be disappointed!
- Fantastic speakeasy-inspired restaurant and bar, with true, hidden access to the REAL bar upstairs. The decoy bar is MUCH less classy. Be prepared to spend a bit, but it's part of the experience. Food and signature cocktails are worth the pretty penny. Dress for the occasion in your best prohibition-era vintage!