- I don't even eat meat and their grass-fed burger is AHHHHHMAYYYYYZING. They really put the "OOOOO MAMI" in umami. They also have a great selection of high-quality, natural/clean foods! bottled sparkling beverages to go, too! You really can't go wrong!
- This is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their ancient grain bowl with added chicken! Also their freshly squeezed drinks are the best and I don't usually drink juice! All their food is fresh too!
- They recently closed the location in Littleton which was my absolute favorite Cajun Cuisine breakfast bistro, but there are still four other locations to try out. To not have to go to NOLA to get a divine powdered sugar warm beignet is amazing! I've tried quite a few of their breakfast dishes, but the eggs benedict is a home run and when you couple it with grits, goodnight Irene!
- If you are looking for some southern cooking this is the place to go! I love their beignets and the portion sizes on their plates are great!
- I was a little scared at first trying a seafood place out in Denver because there isn't a body of water nearby but this place did not disappoint at all. Fresh oysters and the food was great!
- Hose House No. 1 was one of the first volunteer fire houses in Denver dating back to the 1800's before paid City of Denver fire departments. It's one of the oldest historic buildings remaining in the Union Station neighborhoods, and has been beautifully restored and modernized into an imaginative space with doors on the ceiling, and an airy atrium opening up to a trendy sidewalk dining area. The food is equally as imaginative with inventive spins on old favorites. The burger is my favorite!