- I love this place! Their freshly squeezed juices are some of my favorites!
- I don't even eat meat and their grass-fed burger is AHHHHHMAYYYYYZING. They really put the "OOOOO MAMI" in umami. They also have a great selection of high-quality, natural/clean foods! bottled sparkling beverages to go, too! You really can't go wrong!
- This is one of my favorite restaurants. I love their ancient grain bowl with added chicken! Also their freshly squeezed drinks are the best and I don't usually drink juice! All their food is fresh too!
- I had two different Pastries of hers and they were phenomenal! She is an amazing baker. If you have an event, no matter what kind of event it is, you need to get a order from her!
- I hosted a February popup and invited Ana to sell her baked goodies at my shop. All of her freshly baked items were a hit and I cannot wait to invite her back. I especially loved the School Rolls which resemble a Danish filled with vanilla custard and coated with coconut, but instead of being overly sweet they lean more toward a Hawaiian Sweet Roll flavor.
- They recently closed the location in Littleton which was my absolute favorite Cajun Cuisine breakfast bistro, but there are still four other locations to try out. To not have to go to NOLA to get a divine powdered sugar warm beignet is amazing! I've tried quite a few of their breakfast dishes, but the eggs benedict is a home run and when you couple it with grits, goodnight Irene!
- If you are looking for some southern cooking this is the place to go! I love their beignets and the portion sizes on their plates are great!
- I was a little scared at first trying a seafood place out in Denver because there isn't a body of water nearby but this place did not disappoint at all. Fresh oysters and the food was great!