- This is a great place for lunch. Plenty of outdoor seating for everyone and the food was amazing. The restaurant provides jobs that help low-income mothers enter the workforce so it's for a great cause. Amazing wedding venue as well.
- Everything about Farm 12 is absolutely beautiful - from the venue to the presentation of the food. If you're a fan of brunch (and who isn't?) then I highly recommend the huevos rancheros or the chicken fried steak. On your way out, be sure to grab a cinnamon roll for the car ride home.
- Street Tacos with different salsa options and delicious but strong drinks!
- Fiesta Taqueria has been my go-to place for street tacos since they opened. The restaurant is small (previously an old Shell gas station) so it might take a decent amount of time to find a seat. But the salsa bar and bean dip are well worth the wait.
- For those who love a good brunch, Gray Olive is the perfect week day spot. Grab the Kitchen Sink if you like a little bit of everything...eggs, veggies, green onions, sausage, bacon, cheese, AND potatoes included!
- If you are a lover of beautiful scenery and fish n chips, this is your place! The fish in this fish n chips is the size of a small canoe, and richly flavored. Big portions of good food? Highly recommend!
I'm looking for some yummy restaurants that are adhering to CoVid guidelines with outside tables. We live in North Seattle, but will travel for a F...
about 2 months ago
the majority of restaurants on Ballard Ave now have street side outdoor seating. Also, it's more casual bar fare, but Pono Ranch is a great place to sit outside and have a cocktail and a meal. They also have a fire pit and some outdoor games.
We ate yesterday at The Pink Door on their patio and the food was, as always, fantastic. They have nice flowers and it was a pleasant experience -- their verbena cheesecake for dessert is AMAZING! Like so so so good -- it's the kind of dessert you have zero guilt after eating as it was worth every calorie. You can do reservations on OpenTable -- just a warning: the table in the center closest to the water gets a LOT of sun. Wear a hat just in case, as you can't specify what table you want. View of water is blocked on the patio, but you can see a tiny slice!
Does anyone have recommendations for a restaurant in Seattle that is good for business dinner & groups? Looking for something ideally with a privat...
5 months ago
Ana and I love Rider near westlake center. Amazing ingredients and prep all cooked on an open fire in full view of the dining room. We just went back again two nights ago and dropped by for lunch today. We're still working our way through the menu but the seafood and shellfish are out of this world. Your guests will be blown away.
Anthony's at Pier 66 has great water (and ferry) views and excellent fish
Sorry this is late and maybe won't help you in the next few months, but when things are back to a more normal you need to go to Aqua on Pier 70. Best seafood restaurant in town with the best view.