Ali White MacBeth
- IVF is what brought me to FCA to see Casey, and I have stayed through the birth of my child. She is extremely knowledgable and professional. I try to go every week. She also takes insurance which is so helpful.
- Casey is phenomenal. I suffered from years of fertility challenges and going to her treatments felt like amazing therapy sessions. She has a tremendous amount of empathy and compassion for her patients. I'd leave there feeling relaxed and hopeful. She also treated me throughout my pregnancy and I look forward to our visits for baby #2.
- Herban Qi is a great place for alternative medicine. They are clean, friendly, and great to work with.
Kara K McKeage
- Phi is great at taking his time to explain what he is doing and why. The office is very relaxing and quiet. They validate $6 for parking so it is only $4 to park in the garage downstairs.
- Katia was a wizard life-saver with a magic touch. I don't know HOW she did it, but I would come in with a list of ailments and she would listen intently and with compassion and at the end of every session, I'd leave in relief. She alleviated EVERYTHING I threw at her!! A sufi accupunturist? She's amazing.
- Cristina's treatments include acupuncture, massage, and cupping. She's very thorough and listens carefully to provide the best treatment possible. And she takes (some?) insurance. Highly recommended!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right acupuncturist? Ask your friends.