Ali White MacBeth
- IVF is what brought me to FCA to see Casey, and I have stayed through the birth of my child. She is extremely knowledgable and professional. I try to go every week. She also takes insurance which is so helpful.
- Casey is phenomenal. I suffered from years of fertility challenges and going to her treatments felt like amazing therapy sessions. She has a tremendous amount of empathy and compassion for her patients. I'd leave there feeling relaxed and hopeful. She also treated me throughout my pregnancy and I look forward to our visits for baby #2.
- Herban Qi is a great place for alternative medicine. They are clean, friendly, and great to work with.
Kara K McKeage
- Phi is great at taking his time to explain what he is doing and why. The office is very relaxing and quiet. They validate $6 for parking so it is only $4 to park in the garage downstairs.
- Katia was a wizard life-saver with a magic touch. I don't know HOW she did it, but I would come in with a list of ailments and she would listen intently and with compassion and at the end of every session, I'd leave in relief. She alleviated EVERYTHING I threw at her!! A sufi accupunturist? She's amazing.
- Cristina's treatments include acupuncture, massage, and cupping. She's very thorough and listens carefully to provide the best treatment possible. And she takes (some?) insurance. Highly recommended!
Fresh Chalkers! Would love recommendations on great acupuncturists in either downtown or Montlake— thank you!
10 months ago
I love Dr. Barnett who is naturopath, nutritionist and does acupuncture. She helped me a lot this year with an eating plan, short detox and my carpal tunnel issues. Located close to REI in downtown with a parking. Takes various insurance. drclara.com