- Casey is phenomenal. I suffered from years of fertility challenges and going to her treatments felt like amazing therapy sessions. She has a tremendous amount of empathy and compassion for her patients. I'd leave there feeling relaxed and hopeful. She also treated me throughout my pregnancy and I look forward to our visits for baby #2.
Ali White MacBeth
- IVF is what brought me to FCA to see Casey, and I have stayed through the birth of my child. She is extremely knowledgable and professional. I try to go every week. She also takes insurance which is so helpful.
- Herban Qi is a great place for alternative medicine. They are clean, friendly, and great to work with.
Kara K McKeage
- Phi is great at taking his time to explain what he is doing and why. The office is very relaxing and quiet. They validate $6 for parking so it is only $4 to park in the garage downstairs.
- Cristina's treatments include acupuncture, massage, and cupping. She's very thorough and listens carefully to provide the best treatment possible. And she takes (some?) insurance. Highly recommended!
- April is a true master of her craft with great bedside manner. The benefits of 5-element acupuncture compared to Traditional Chinese Medicine for me has been meaningful, and I appreciate the holistic approach of mind-body-spirit when coming up with a treatment plan.