- We have used Jennie Muckelstone twice to dismiss moving violations on the east side. She charges a flat rate and takes care of all the paperwork and representation. Far cheaper than having a 5 year insurance increase.
- We were referred to her when our teen son got a ticket - flat rate, easy and fast! Well worth not having a hike insurance rates for a teenage driver! Passed her name on to one of my son's buddies recently.
- Micheal Brandt has been our business attorney for almost 20 years. He is a very professional, serious and capable attorney. His specialty is real estate law and if you believe you are the victim of undisclosed or concealed building defects, boundary line disputes, easement issues or if you need a commercial lease or purchase agreement, I highly recommend Micheal Brandt. 1200 5th Ave #1950, Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 441-5739 brandtlawgroup.com
- Jenny Ling and her partner Michael Safren care about the community and the people they work with! This comes through in the many free educational workshops they host from starting your business to estate planning.
- Michelle Farris assisted with our will and estate plan. We worked with her over email, and she met us in person at our house for the one meeting we needed in person. Knowledgable, efficient, and very easy to work with!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right attorney? Ask your friends.