- We have used Jennie Muckelstone twice to dismiss moving violations on the east side. She charges a flat rate and takes care of all the paperwork and representation. Far cheaper than having a 5 year insurance increase.
- We were referred to her when our teen son got a ticket - flat rate, easy and fast! Well worth not having a hike insurance rates for a teenage driver! Passed her name on to one of my son's buddies recently.
Steven A. Chayer
- Micheal Brandt has been our business attorney for almost 20 years. He is a very professional, serious and capable attorney. His specialty is real estate law and if you believe you are the victim of undisclosed or concealed building defects, boundary line disputes, easement issues or if you need a commercial lease or purchase agreement, I highly recommend Micheal Brandt. 1200 5th Ave #1950, Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 441-5739 brandtlawgroup.com
- Jenny Ling and her partner Michael Safren care about the community and the people they work with! This comes through in the many free educational workshops they host from starting your business to estate planning.
- Michelle Farris assisted with our will and estate plan. We worked with her over email, and she met us in person at our house for the one meeting we needed in person. Knowledgable, efficient, and very easy to work with!
A friend needs to file for SSI. She needs a lot of help with the process, including filing.
3 months ago
Hi @amy_woidtke! I know @Vanessa and her team at Banister Advisors help clients with this. They offer healthcare navigation services, one of which is "Collaborative support in researching healthcare coverage options including private pay, Medicare, and other government programs such as Social Security and Veterans Benefits." One of their partners is also an attorney. I think they're be a good place to start, and could likely refer you out if not a good fit.
I just reached out to a business attorney in my network for his recommendation. Gustad Law if you'd like another resource: gustadlaw.com
Cassie Walker Johnson
HI Snezana - I would definitely recommend Randy Redford with Puckett & Redford. As a property manager for 9 years, he was our go to legal source for all things Landlord related. Good luck!