- Those guys are awesome - you can get a beer there! I went there twice NOT to get a haircut, just to get a beer. They do great work and they’re not too expensive. It feels like a more local Rudy’s.
- Grab Mark over here! He's the only person I let do my undercut designs (if you're looking for a really edgy cut/barber). The location is in Chop House Row so if there's a wait, grab a Porch Pounder at Goodweather Bicycle next door :) and tell them Alexa says hi!
- David at Squire is awesome and a master of his craft. Been going there for 5 years now and he has never led me astray, everyone who works there is legit too, all vets. Cant beat their prices and the professional cuts you get. Cool atmosphere by Pike Place Market too.
- I've never used the same stylist twice there and always gotten a reasonable haircut. They often greet you with a free beer / water and always have pretty awesome music playing.
- Started trying out Bishops as it's walking distance from my place in West Seattle. Really great experience and pleased with the cut results. They also do a great job making sure COVID precautions are followed. Look good and feel safe.