- Best manicures east of I-5. Nice atmosphere, super friendly service. Good magazine selection :)
- Sen is the best! Quiet, professional, gentle, efficient, everything I'm looking for in a salon experience. And fun to go with friends!
- My team and I went to get manicures and pedicures at Sen Salon. They had a private room and enough technicians so they could accommodate all of us at once! They did a great job, will definitely go again.
- Apollo feels like a good middle-ground between super fancy spas and the lower-end spots. They also have a better atmosphere than most and would be good for hosting a group (bachelorette, birthday, etc.)
- Lots of seats. Great color selection. Clean.
Shauna Swerland Youssefnia
- christophe for cut- the most passionate and into it - will push you to follow fashion, style etc so that you are comfortable but current in your style tony for color- meticulous and beyond busy but worth it dj for cezanne straightening blow out- chloe makeup- rochelle
- Had facials and a haircut/style here. They're great at everything and have the best products for sale.
- Carson is a great stylist. You can get into wax on short notice and they use high quality products.
- Brandon is awesome for men's cuts; I've been going to him since I moved here in 2009. As he's the owner, you'd sure hope so — but he's an excellent guy who knows how to listen, interpret, and give you the exact cut you want with a little bit of flair. Shop has a chill vibe, is dog friendly, and a convenient Fremont location.
- Jenny and Brandon are amazing hair stylists and Jenny specializes in color.
- Brandon is old-school enough to get my Dad's seal of approval. He's good with kids and my wife has no complaints when I get home from one of my 1:1s with him.
- This is a great place. Easy to get an appointment (even if you walk in), nice people, good service.
- When this place first came to the neighborhood I was skeptical (so shiny and sleek!) but now it's my go-to. Great massage chairs, solid technicians and pretty easy to get day of appointments. Worth the extra couple dollars.
- Love this place! I go almost weekly and always have a good experience. Highly recommend.
- Those guys are awesome - you can get a beer there! I went there twice NOT to get a haircut, just to get a beer. They do great work and they’re not too expensive. It feels like a more local Rudy’s.
Charlotte at Gene Juarez in U Village is the best. She started cutting my daughters' hair when they were in elementary school and saw them through all sorts of styles - short, asymmetrical, one side shaved, highlights and brilliant shades of red and purple. She is sweet and patient and amazing. She also cuts my hair, but I'm way less adventurous than my daughters (who are now 20 and 17, and don't remember any other hair stylist from their lives).
Anne McGowan at Coupe Rokei. Always patient and ready to listen, even after 30 years of cutting my hair.