- Lots of seats. Great color selection. Clean.
- Apollo feels like a good middle-ground between super fancy spas and the lower-end spots. They also have a better atmosphere than most and would be good for hosting a group (bachelorette, birthday, etc.)
Shauna Swerland Youssefnia
- christophe for cut- the most passionate and into it - will push you to follow fashion, style etc so that you are comfortable but current in your style tony for color- meticulous and beyond busy but worth it dj for cezanne straightening blow out- chloe makeup- rochelle
- Had facials and a haircut/style here. They're great at everything and have the best products for sale.
- Celina at Gene Juarez works with my sad thin nails to get great results!
- Adding my voice to the chorus—Melissa at Smooth Sugaring Studio is so good. Her technique makes the process nearly painless...I honestly didn't notice she was pulling my hair out until a few minutes in when it occurred to me it didn't hurt! She's skillful, professional, and a pleasure to talk with. Five stars!
- Cute little studio in Madison Park, have had nothing but good, professional service and results.
- Brandon is awesome for men's cuts; I've been going to him since I moved here in 2009. As he's the owner, you'd sure hope so — but he's an excellent guy who knows how to listen, interpret, and give you the exact cut you want with a little bit of flair. Shop has a chill vibe, is dog friendly, and a convenient Fremont location.
- Jenny and Brandon are amazing hair stylists and Jenny specializes in color.
- Brandon is old-school enough to get my Dad's seal of approval. He's good with kids and my wife has no complaints when I get home from one of my 1:1s with him.
- Those guys are awesome - you can get a beer there! I went there twice NOT to get a haircut, just to get a beer. They do great work and they’re not too expensive. It feels like a more local Rudy’s.