- This place is special - amazing staff, great prices, good quality, but it feels like going back in time. You're on the butchering floor. There's a paper price list. There's nothing on display. And if you're like me, the first time you walk in, they'll greet you with a "first timer...eh?" It's half delightful, half terrifying, and exactly what buying meat should be.
- This small butcher in a very nondescript building has a broad offering of fresh meat and the staff is really helpful. You can call your order in beforehand for quicker service.
- Amazingly old school...need a leg of lamb for Christmas or Easter? Best place to order it from.
- B&E Meats on QA is high quality with an excellent selection. They have helpful employees for answering questions about how to cook, how much to buy, etc.
- B&E Meats in Queen Anne is great. My dad used to be a butcher, and even he approves. It has easy parking in Queen Anne with a couple of parking spaces to go in and pick-up what you need. We don’t go anywhere else for meat.
- Local butcher that opened up early this year. Incredibly friendly and an awesome selection of meats and homemade Pâtés. They work with local farms and while not cheap, are definitely reasonable for the quality.
- Warning, you may be converted from being vegetarian if you come 😜.
I love this place, even though they are expensive, for their awesome selection and quality of meat, not to mention their friendly customer service and convenience.
Little known fact, on Thursday and Friday they make up sandwiches (chefs choice). First come first serve.
- Wow, they are a wonderful place. They are fresh and local and the prices are really incredible. The rib eye and the chicken we bought have been great. They don't have organic written everywhere but the stuff is definitely fresh and tasty.
Main thing is to make sure to eat it up or freeze it pretty quickly, this is no preservatives good stuff.