- Adding my voice to the chorus—Melissa at Smooth Sugaring Studio is so good. Her technique makes the process nearly painless...I honestly didn't notice she was pulling my hair out until a few minutes in when it occurred to me it didn't hurt! She's skillful, professional, and a pleasure to talk with. Five stars!
- Cute little studio in Madison Park, have had nothing but good, professional service and results.
- Go here for the facials, too! She carries a great skin care line and has really helped my skin.
- What more can I say? As a proud Latina, the fact that I have trusted my eyebrow design and maintenance to Olivia for over a decade is all the recommendation you need to know. Go see her, you won't regret it. (PS. She works with all genders)
- I didn’t even know my brows looked so bad until she made them look so good! That’s just brows. This girl is a master at hair removal! Don’t go anywhere else 🙌
- Ask for Linnea. She knows you're not there to be best friends with the person removing hair from your lady parts, but she'll make you feel like a bestie, anyway, while efficiently... doing what you're paying her to do.
- I've been going to Sugar Plum for the past 5 years and absolutely love their service. They do packages to save you some money, which I appreciate. I was a bit disappointed in their phone customer service, but when I provided feedback to them, I was very happy with the result. I've referred almost all of my friends to them and definitely appreciate their service!
- I have thick and unruly hair and that carries over to my eyebrows. Threading is a revelation, so much better and quicker than waxing. Lakshmi and the other ladies are wonderful. I don't live in Queen Anne anymore but I go out of my way to visit them because it's worth it.