- Adding my voice to the chorus—Melissa at Smooth Sugaring Studio is so good. Her technique makes the process nearly painless...I honestly didn't notice she was pulling my hair out until a few minutes in when it occurred to me it didn't hurt! She's skillful, professional, and a pleasure to talk with. Five stars!
- Cute little studio in Madison Park, have had nothing but good, professional service and results.
- Had a great experience at the downtown location of Sugar Plum! Was made to feel very comfortable and welcomed, the entire staff was very sweet overall. Highly recommend it for your hair removal needs as waxing is harsher/less natural for your skin compared to getting sugar'd. Also, if you return within 6 weeks (which is recommended), your service is 30% off because it's considered maintenance. Will definitely be returning here!
- I've been going to Sugar Plum for the past 5 years and absolutely love their service. They do packages to save you some money, which I appreciate. I was a bit disappointed in their phone customer service, but when I provided feedback to them, I was very happy with the result. I've referred almost all of my friends to them and definitely appreciate their service!
- Go here for the facials, too! She carries a great skin care line and has really helped my skin.
- What more can I say? As a proud Latina, the fact that I have trusted my eyebrow design and maintenance to Olivia for over a decade is all the recommendation you need to know. Go see her, you won't regret it. (PS. She works with all genders)
- I didn’t even know my brows looked so bad until she made them look so good! That’s just brows. This girl is a master at hair removal! Don’t go anywhere else 🙌
- Ask for Linnea. She knows you're not there to be best friends with the person removing hair from your lady parts, but she'll make you feel like a bestie, anyway, while efficiently... doing what you're paying her to do.
- I have thick and unruly hair and that carries over to my eyebrows. Threading is a revelation, so much better and quicker than waxing. Lakshmi and the other ladies are wonderful. I don't live in Queen Anne anymore but I go out of my way to visit them because it's worth it.