- Lori is someone who was born to be a coach. She is compassionate, caring and so insightful. She wants you to live a better life and she is dedicated to helping you figure out what that means to you and how to achieve that goal.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- Lori is a genuine care taker. But not the kind that will tie your shoes, the kind that will teach you how to do it yourself. She is extremely talented in helping her clients see their true self and discover their true passions. She's the perfect professional to guide you towards a better, more inspired you!
- Sara first helps you get to your Why. From there, you get to your What. Once you understand your Why, transforming your life becomes more clear. Sara strives to help shape Meaning Makers. She has all the business cred... (Yale MBA/ Corporate gigs... bla bla bla) but, more importantly, Sara has a deep wisdom and her heart-centric approach helps you get to what is really and truly important to YOU. Our world needs more heart-centric Meaning Makers!
- Working with Sanni has been a life-changing experience. She's actively helping me make the transition from where I am to where I want to be. If you're looking to make a change in any dimension in your life, you should reach out to Sanni.
- If you're looking to recommend a guest speaker to break up the monotony of your corporate Zooms, Keita will make you look like the office hero! Success Bully does corporate seminars and coaching on how to slay your performance review. Really well-suited for corporate ERGs (employee resource groups). I can't rave enough about how much energy and joy Keita brings through Zoom, she engages, teaches, and empowers!
- Jen is a functional medicine health coach and physical therapist. Holistic approach to wellness with deep expertise in nutrition and movement. Professional, responsive, positive, online consultations. Website is: howeverythingmatters.com
- I have been working with Nancy for years and have seen such significant changes in my life. I have developed new strategies for managing difficult situations and can now thrive in the life I've designed for myself.