- The teaching staff at T.E.A is caring, compassionate, and they run a tight ship. The owner is a great educator that treats her team well and pro-actively seeks feedback from parents. They even sponsor learning events, like an evening course on positive discipline.
Ali White MacBeth
- We toured this school and got on the waitlist. I was impressed by their philosophy of the child led learning. The teachers support your child's interests even when the topic has passed its lesson unit. I felt really safe with my child there.
- This is a preschool that is at local parks and the classroom is always outdoors. The kids get hands on experience with the natural world, exploring and learning about their surroundings.
- Wonderful community school that has been serving Seattle Families since 1965.
- Two of my children have been attending throughout this 2020/2021 school year. Being able to attend a safe in-person school has been a bright spot in this difficult time. The teachers and executive director have been heroic in their efforts to keep our school community safe through excellent adherence to health & safety protocols while also making sure my kids are learning, making friends and feeling comfortable.
If you are considering a return to in-person preschool or picking one for the first time, TCS is a fantastic option.