- I've been getting my waxes done here for years and can not recommend them enough. Clean and comfortable studio environment. Very professional, keeping me at ease even during the most awkward of waxes.
- This is a wonderful place for facials and waxing. Everyone I've seen has done a wonderful job with my skin. They use high quality products and asked me lost of questions about any skin sensitivities I may have before using any products. Highly recommend!
- Sara is the best in town. Her facials are nothing short of amazing. I have had a lot of different spa treatments, but never one that even comes close to Sara's facials. She uses high quality, gentle products and truly, you will leave feeling like a new person.
- The Skin Butik is a warm, luxurious space focused on one client at a time. From sugaring to waxing to facials, and skin surface treatments like Micro-derm abrasion and Micro-needling, this place covers it all!
- This delightful little spa is in a courtyard off Madison, so easy to miss, but shouldn't be! I had an incredible experience that is difficult to describe: Star Trek technology meets yoga retreat vibe, all-natural, gentle products and great results.
- Renae always knows what’s best for my skin. She uses all natural Eminence products. My skin is always glowing and refreshed after a visit. The environment is very soothing, and booking can be done online.
- Shelley gives wonderful facials. She's super-sharp, so I also like getting her tips on skin care. It is a medi-spa, so it isn't a warm fuzzy spa-like environment, but I kind of like that they are highly trained professionals with medical oversight.
- Best Facials Ever. Kelly is fantastic! The estheticians are incredibly knowledgeable and customize the facial for your skin. They use (and retail) multiple product lines, the sort that you can't typically find elsewhere- all carefully vetted by their team. They also use a lot of new biotech / therapies. A real treat!