- We bought this a few years back and it eventually made it's way into a closet, only to be forgotten about until recently. We pulled it out, and it became a little beacon during our days of sitting in front of our screens (remote learning/working). Whenever we had a few minutes, we'd challenge our...
- I was given this balance board about a year ago as a birthday present. I was looking for simple methods of exercise that I could do in cold weather within my small home. The balance board was perfect. It enhances many forms of exercise including pushups, curls, lunges, etc. It is also fun all by ...
- Universal fun for everyone. My kids use it as a ramp, a bridge, a tunnel and a balance board.
- It's interactive and the uses are endless. It's a balance board, a chair, a ramp for cars, a fort, and anything a child can imagine. In a world full of plastic toys, this one is great for kids and looks beautiful in any room as it's made of natural wood.
- We bought this for our kids to play with during quarantine. We had a lot of fun with balance contests and made-up challenges (like eating Oreos and milk while balancing) with our kids. Great for kids 6 and up!
- I really like this balance board. Most other balance boards I've seen are a flat board on top of a foam roller. This one works with a ball instead of a cylinder so you get 360 degrees of balance. It makes it much harder to learn, but also much more useful for real world applications. The progress...